part 38

Voh hassi meri zindagi meri
Tu chura le gayaa hai...

Mere dil ko pata haii...
Tu yaheen hai yahaan hai...
Mere dil ko pata haii
Tu yaheen hai yahaan hai...

❤❤❤

______________________________________

Time was going smoothly....rakshit was given every needed treatment as well as rest....and by God's grace he was recovering very fast....

Whole office staff had shared bouquet cards for his well being and in Shergill Group of companies too it was announced that soon he is gonna join...many were exicited to meet him work under him and many were praying to their god for his/her own safety because everyone knows the wrath of Rakshit Shergill....he doesn't like a single mistake in his work....and ever now and they they hae heard that he fires ppl if they did a one....

On other hand drishti said yes to the collab of agarval's and now this one was the very big project and MSC's fashion gala was soon to be coming...

Drishti shares all the information about deals and doings of the company....and she also have provided necessary information about past 3yrs projects...profits....new employees...and as well as mafia's business so that rakshit can easily cope up once he joins back....

Rakshit was quite impressed and was highly proud on her girl that she handled all things so easily and he was thankful for all the Success she made....

Everytime she shared the information he used to say thanks which was quite irritating fir drishti...so they had an argument related to it....

It was as a fine evening....when after completion of office work drishti was providing some briefs on the projects...

Drishti:mehtas are launching new products on next to next week...they had made a new collection on couple rings and they had told us to design the clothes of the models and so thse are the designs which we have made...u check on it...and we have gained approx profit of 35lakh currently and after the launch maybe we r gonna get double of it......

Rakshit:amazing....i don't wanna see those designes because I know u would have choose best of best and drishti thank u so much I mean genuinely thank you for whatever u had did in past 3yrs and whatever u r doing now...although I did much things to u but still here u r with me in my baddest time and u have handled all the things so well so thank you...

Drishti by now was hell pissed because it was everytime she was hearing those same words by him....

Drishti:oh hello mister koi ehsaan nahi kar rahi hu tumpar samaj aaya na aur ye kya thank u thank u laga rakha hai matlab ek hi baat har 2 din main bolna zaruri hai kya??? Nahi Matlab tape kya ek hi jagah par aakar chipak gayi hai???? Thank u for this thank u for that tum na ek kaam karo page aur pen lo jitna thank u likh sakte ho ek saath likhdo then de dena mujhe atlest it will be better for my ears...bechare ek baat sun sunkar pak gaye hai aur agar ek aur baar inhone suna na thak you then I swear ye apni jaan de denge aur na mujhe ko shaukh nahi hai itni bhari javani main behra hone ka...fuck off mann.....agar tumhari sui thank u se aage badhe na ab tab hi mujhe batana aakar baki ke projects ki details de dungi....bc jab dekho thank u thank u thank u thank u sale angrez ki aulad angrezo ne bharat chod siyalekin ye thank j aur sorry peeche chod kar chale gaye fucking ppl....jo dekho jab dekho bas thank u yatoh sorry bolta hua paya jata hai..aur ye kam tha ki kahavat bhi bana diya dosti main book sry no thank u bhagggg kamine roz do din main ye shabd ka use karte hai aur bolte hai mat bola karo mat bola karo bharat ki addhi se zyada aabadi toh uss thank u aur sry k chakar main padi hui ha tabhi bharat aage nahi badhta....

Saying these she moved away leaving a shocked and amused rakshit behind...

While she gone shikhar and rohan came inside...