part 41

Rakshit's thinking...

Fuck mannn....screwww u rakshittt.... Har baar har baar tu ese karta hai...har baar aadhi adhuri baat par tu react kardeta hai jiski vajah se usse hurt hota hai....aghhhh tera sach main kuch nahi hosakta....jyst get a grip on ur self yrr......shitttt u...u just ruined everything.....aghhhh....ab kya karega tu....please somebody help me...

(I can help u if u want😁😁

Rakku:rehne do itni help kam ki hai jo aur bhi karni hai😒😒😒😒tum dafa ho jao yaha se isse pehle main maardu tumhe...

Dhamkiiiiiii hawwwwww not fair rakku shonaaaaa u know na i can do anythinggg

Rakku:toh jao karo jo karna hai but mujhe baksh do...

Huhh chala gaya koi na beta dekhte jao ab tum😏😏😏😏😏)

Rakshit:ohh yesss...this is the perfect plan....yesss okay rakshit just go by these and then tune jesa socha hai bilkul wesa hi hoga....yesss but please jesa socha hai wesa hi ho...

(Balak tatahstu jesa socha hai vesahi hoga now it's high time😉😉😉😉)

It was just 2 week remaining for the Mumbai's biggest fashion event....MSC's Fashion Gala....

Basically it's held after every 5 yrs....and it is event for a week where diff company and different designer get a chance to present their skill....media coverages...huge celebrities....top most businessman's....reputed ministers are invited....and it's the most waited fashion event because what Rakshit Shergill petesents that's of course is gonna be unique as well as unbeatable....

Drishti was working nonstop....and was personally looking after all the ongoing works of the event whereas shikhar was handling both the business and rakshit was overviewing the things...though in these months rakshit had thrice gone to both the company's but still as per docs recommendations few more weeks he need to be stay at home....

After that incident drishti got quite busy with the event hence wasn't able to talk with rakshit nor rakshit tried to talk with her....drishti found it strange yet she focused on her work more and today drishti was leaving for Moscow as she had to attend the party of thrown by the Moscow's business mafia....who is a dear friend of rakshit as well as a through gentleman...who never misused his power......

Drishti was all set to go...she was accompanied by jack maslow stephen who are most trusted man along with other 5 bodyguards...

She had worn beautiful white neteed top with perfect body hugging grey skirt...slight pink shade of lipstick comapct maskara and eyeliner...and small white earring matching to her outfit left her hairs open with curls at its end black Stilletos and black cluth made her all set to look extremely beautiful and gorgeous....

and small white earring matching to her outfit left her hairs open with curls at its end black Stilletos and black cluth made her all set to look extremely beautiful and gorgeous

her look....

Drishti:shikhar send all the invitation letters to the guests...i had though checked it but still check if any is not remaining and I will be back tomorrow early morning so u will have to keep all the things under control...