part 13

Hello everyone I m backkk...😁😁😁😁did u all missed me...nahi i know😝😝 u all missed the story updates ryt????? So without wasting ur more time lets start...

Things were going good....rakshit and drishti made sure not to come in contact with each other until and unless it's very urgent.....

Shikhar too was ready to go for the launch of the new branch of company and today he was leaving for that....

Shikhar:bro i had nade sure everything goes ryt and has told aakash to handle the company's work instead of me and he will call u if u will be required to attend any business meetings and conferences and i had informed to ronit to handle the certain things related to mafia until I m not here and yes the mension's security has been doubled and if u r going anywhere then extra guards will accompany u and I don't want any lamme excuse on these...

Rakshit left a soft chuckle and said:han mere baap I understood aur kuch

Shikhar:abeyyyy main tera baap nahi hu apne hone wale bachho ka baap hu aur chal abhi i gotta go byee and take care aur ek aur baat drishti ko pareshan nahi karna

Rakshit:ohh hello mujhe shaukh bhi nahi hai uske muh lagne ka paresah toh dur ki baat hai huhhhh aaya bada

Shikhar:chal main nikalta hu...byee

And shikhar left for SWEDEN.... But not before saying byee to drishti...

The day went well drishti and rakshit both had maintained distance because of their own thoughts thinking and feelings....

Drishti after having her dinner at the terrace.....

(Yes at Terrace)

(Cozy arrangement at terrace) (bg wesa nahi hoga only setup hi refer karna)

Before a day only drishti seen these and was way impressed and attracted by this setup and this place was giving her a peace.....

So after dinner she was enjoying the soft breez and wind which was touching her body and giving chills to her.....

The weather was calm and cold winds were blowing....drishti was just admiring the nature and was lost in the beauty if it....she didn't even realize when it was past 11 and still she was at terrace and was admiring the nature.....

Suddenly her trance was broken by a beautiful and melodious tune of piano.....

She was confused that who is playing this tune and where...

And then she realized that the sound was coming from that room which is on terrace....

Yes there is a room on terrace which was kept closed all the time...she followed the way towards the room and the scenery she saw made her quite shocked....

She seen that rakshit was playing the piano.....thay too like a professional....

Drishti:ye Mr monster itna achha piano bhi bajata hai woww...