Loveeee uhhh siddy boyyy😘😘😘😘😘😘

Siddharth Shukla

Siddharth Shukla...

    ❤❤❤❤❤❤my idol...u can say that he is my crush...😍😍😍the one whom I admire the most....the only a person by whom just seeing a smile would crept on my face...sid the name brings a smile on my face...

A true man...a true warrior fighter...hot handsome...hotness ki definition sid se shuru sid par khatam hoti hai....i can't express that how much I admire him...

Today it was our scholarship exam main just khatam karke bahar aayi that time one of my claasfrd told me that siddharth shukla is no more

I was like chal chal kuch bhi...i want beliving at all..but then I opened my phone nd it flooded with notifications...i opened insta and the posts were coming and I was numb to react.....just was shocked that how could...

    It's very difficult to digest that whom u admire the most is now no more just on last sat sun he and shehnaaz were on sets of DD and just few days back he was again papped at restaurant...

I was feeling like I am watching a very bad dream which soon be finished and will woke up to see that ntg has happened but 😔😔😔😔

I still can't believe...I can't really can't...this was so unfair by that God...

Siddharth my cutiepie I really adore him as my brother...he teach so many things...so many life lessons...

I remember he told that

     Zaruri nahi hai ki hazaro log aapse pyaar kare agar koi ek bhi karta hai na toh voh kaafi hai. .

I really felt it...

    Siddharth shukla...model actor interior designer....his aura is something else....he have that power ki koi bhi nazre nahi jata sakta usse.....the angry young man of tv industry.....his cute sexy charming and innocent smile.....hyee😍😍❤❤

The first time I show him as shiv..shiv raj shekhar in balika vadhu...the was he was acting it touched me....his cute smile...his aura...

Aur phir bas kaarva chalta gaya...khatro k khiladi Humpty sharma ki dhulhaniya...dil se dil tak and many more...

Aur phir aaya The real boss...siddharth shukla in Bigg boss...

     Most eligible Bachlore of the india entered into a mad houseee but he made that mad house under the name of him....bb never remained bb it changed into The Siddharth Shukla Show.... There are many things in his journey of bb...his anger issues.. His pov....his thinking but one thing which touched me again... SidNaaz😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤sidnaaz my happiness...it would not be wrong if I tell that they are my jaan...because they made their place in a way that they became a part of my life....

Silsila chalta gaya Sid aur Naaz SidNaaz bane...and they spend more than 3 months in that house and then it was the ultimate winner who won the bb was none other than my siddy boy The siddharth shukla ❤❤❤❤

Bhula dunga, DKKA, shona shona, BBB3, his entry in bb14 as senior as well as host in place of salman khan...his and his baby's entry in bbott...

Their papping session....his individual paps...individual ads... Sidnaaz ads...

Many from u will think that how mad I am ryt...ya u can say these because I know I was badly attached with Sid..and I m still...

This news had shocked me much...i will need time to digest.. But one thing which will remain for ever long is that

Sid was Sid is and Sid always be my first and last idol or u ca crush....

I just pray that his family his shehnaaz his loved once be strong....

I know he is gone but he is still with me he is still his fans he is still with his loved once his family...in our hearts❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞...

But he doesn't deserve these...he deserves much more....

I... I just can't express myself....just am hoping ki his family will be stand strong....

just am hoping ki his family will be stand strong

😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤

😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤

Again a black day after sushant...😔

Won't be sad because he is still here....he also just wanted that his loved once should remain happy....

He was a cute bubbly child in form of angry young man...

It's pretty hard to digest...but u will always be in my heart❤❤❤ no one can be siddharth shukla...because u r the one Sid....ik u will always be with us with ur loved once❤😔I m feeling like crying but won't will because ik u won't like ur fans ur loved once crying for u...u want all of us to be happy and  ur all the fans will always be strong for u...

Sidhearts and Sidnaazians will never leave u that's the fact and that will always remain the fact....

❤❤❤❤❤❤lots of love...hope so where ever u r...u always stay happy Sid ❤❤❤❤❤❤