part 42

Drishti attended the evening party...she was the center of attraction....every male spieces was allurred by her beauty and were just lost in her....she was looking damm beautiful in the red sequine dress..her white skin was glowing between the red outfit....the dress was hugging her all the curves perfectly....beautiful sequine mermaid red colored sleeveless gown was just enhancing the beauty of drishti....she just had worn red diamond stud matching to it a bold red lipstick with minimal makeup and matching red high heels....

Outfit

Outfit....

On the other hand shikhar and rakshit were quite busy in looking after the events ongoing things....

Drishti returned on the very next morning and had a day off because she was extremely tired.....

It was almost 12 when drishti woke up from her beauty sleep...and she was surprised to find rakshit already sat there doing some work in his laptop...

Rakshit seen her that she had woke up....

Rakshit:morning&afternoon drishti..

Drishti:morning(she whispered)

(Yee ye batao ye subah subah bina brush kare kuch bolne ka man kese hota hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣matlab mujhe toh ewww matlab uthne k baad turant brush karna padta hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣reason sabhi ko shayad pata hoga🤣🤣🤣🤣aur toh aur kya good morning yrrr yaha ek toh utha nai jata subah subah uamain bhi good morning main aadhe ghante tak toh mood main nahi aati uthne k baad🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

She gone to complete her morning chores....and came out side...

Rakshit:so how was party???

Drishti:good...u here I mean...

Rakshit:kyu nahi aasakta kya???

Before drishti could say there a maid entered taking a food trolly....

Keeping it that she left...

Rakshit:now 1st have ur brunch madem...

Drishti:itni meherbani kyu ho rahi hai???

Rakshit:reason baad main bataunga....now have it....i guess u r gonna love ur brunch...

Drishti opened the lid of the container and her eyes glowed with happiness...

Drishti:this is my favvv

Rakshit:so have it...

It was butter roti....dum aaloo....matar paneer....hyderabadi biryani....apple custurd....

Drishti quickly made a plate and started to eat....

Drishti:ummmyummyyyyyoualsratna....

Rakshit:wahttt

Drishti:iamsaygggualsattt....

Rakshit:pehle muh main jo hai use andar ghusao phir bolo....

Drishti quickly chewed it...