part 28

Here drishti was still unconscious and tied and at the same page rakshit was feeling much of emotions at the same time....

Just few days back he realized his love for drishti and now he was feeling betrayed....he was feeling so emotional so angry....he was having a feeling that he did crime for trusting drishti...he knew it that people are not worthy for trust in fact his own family had betrayed them then how he trusted her who was unknown to him....whom he didn't even know....

He felt ngry on himself that his one wrong move did so much of bad things.....afterall he had tried for years to give punishment to his enemies and now a single mistake can ruin everything but again his heart was going in the opposite direction....his heart was yearning for drishti....

His heart was bleeding that why only him and her???his heart was constantly giving him remainder that it beats just for drishti afterall it's all about connection isn't it??

It's so surreal and it's just like magic that one day someone is gonna come and will leave his/her remark on someone's heart and in rakshit's case it was drishti....

No doubt that rakshit hates girls why?? Because when own blood can betraye then what can he expect from an outsider....he had many girls in his life just in the name for taking out frustration anger or any day just for pleasure and for release but drishti...she was different....different from all others..her eyes her innocence her smile her attitude this was so different and just like an air passed she came in his life like a Strome and woosshhhh....rakshit's heart started beating for her......

To remove her thoughts from his mind and heart he focused on the work.....and at some extent it was working too he was busy in so many files and continuous calls meetings conference meetings and calls that he nearly forget that drishti was still there as he left her....

The whole day he worked like machine....without having a break food or even a drop of water....he also tried and found some other way to collapse the shergill and was working on it....

While office was empty as the employees were long gine but still rakshit was there doing some other works......it was nearly 1:30 of the night that he thought to go back mansion.....

He closed the eyes took a deep breath and drove towards the masion...

He reached the mansion and directly moved towards his room and when he opened the door he was hell shocked.....

He realized tha he had left drishti in this state only and it was more than 24 hours...neither she had any sort of food or water and her eyes popped out seeing the blood stains...

He quickly took out a blanket and spread over her...when he looked at her face there were dried tears marks....her wrists and mouth had red marks which were turning bluish....and her pale face...

He tried to get her up but she wasn't responding and then he realized that she had passed away(unconscious)....

Rakshit's eyes started getting watery...

He quickly called doctor and asked him to send a lady doctor immediately and he ran towards her room took out fresh and comfy clothes from wardrobe and made her wear that....

The doctor came after 40 mins and when she came rakshit literally bursted out on her...

Rakshit:what the fuckkkk where the hell have u been....i had called u neartest 45 mins ago....

Doc:Mr shergill calm down mere ghar se aapka mansion bohot dur hai that's why time lag gaya...

(Ab raat k 2 baje traffic kaha se hoga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)