part 40

Kabhi na kabhi toh milenge
Tu aur main kabhi toh ek honge
Humari kahani kabhi toh puri hogi
Iss janam main na sahi
Kisi aur janam main hi sahi
Kabhi na kabhi toh milenge...

❤❤❤

______________________________________

Everybody knows my name now
But somethin' 'bout it still feels strange
Like lookin' in a mirror, tryna steady yourself

A person is messed up...seems like the person is broken totally....its unbelievable for that person to see and hear that thing which is probably killing the heart......

He...he entered into the room...

And seein' somebody else
And everything is not the same now
It feels like all our lives have changed
Maybe when I'm older, it'll all calm down
But it's killin' me now

It was killing him from inside to see and hear that....it felt like his heat had broken into zillion of pieces which can't be collected together and mend his broken heart....

The lines...those beautiful words which he thought are meant for him...today he heard that beautiful words for someone else...he just hated it....it just killed him...

Whyyy....

What if you had it all
But nobody to call?
Maybe then you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just lonely

I'm so lonely
Lonely

He just broked down on floor and tears started coming from his eyes...

Whyyyy....why she had to do that...

The person scremed out....

Flashback of drishti saying those beautiful words I love you  came o front of him...

She...she loves him...not me....whyy just whyy...he had seen both of then saying those beautiful words but still his heart was not ready to accept that drishti loves rohan...he still believe that she only loves him...drishti only loves rakshit...he still believes these but what his eyes seen and what he heard can't be wrong ryt...then why on the earth his heart still yearns to listen that all was not true....

Everybody knows my past now
Like my house was always made of glass
And maybe that's the price you pay
For the money and fame at an early age

Those beautiful flashes of him and her came in front of him...him broken down in her arms while sharing his past which he haven't shared with anyone....her being so mature and handled him at that point of time when he needed the most....those flashes when shikhar told that she has taken his revenge with those bastards that too brutally....her being so strong enough to handle these whole empire which he had created....

And everybody saw me sick
And it felt like no one gave
They criticized the things I did as an idiot kid

He remembered those things said by shikhar thatt how she broke down when she saw him in pool of blood....how she was broken...how she maturely handled the situation and decided that she is gonna take the charge till he doesn't get his consciousness....those moments when she cared of him after him waking up...those moments in which she handled him.....still after what he did with her...she still choose to stand by him in his tough times....if she loves rohan then why she did all these????whyyy....

What if you had it all
But nobody to call?
Maybe then you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just lonely