part 27

It was almost 2.5 months that rakshit and drishti became very good friends...

Rooh was left for London bcoz of her studies....

Rohan was doing well and his treatment was showing it's affect...shivya were exploring each other and regularly was in touch with rakshit and drishti...

Rakshit was slowly and steadily arranging proofs and was slowly making his enemies weak....

It was just a day before when drishti started to walk again....rakshit became so happy that finally she can stand on her feets....

In these period....drikshit had known each other for best...likes dislikes...e/o nature....they would sit in garden at late nights and have ice-creams chit-chats and fun...

Mansion's guards and staff were amazed by rakshit's change as they were seeing him so happy and freely after so many years.. They silently thanked drishti for it and prayed that rakshit would stay like these only.....

***

Rakshit was at office...

Rakshit:I think I love drishti....yes I like when she is around me...when we talk...when she teases me....her smile...her eyes...i think I might falling in love...bas ek baar ye sab khatam hojaye then I will tell her that I had feelings for her...

Suddenly.....

Suddenly...

S
U
D
D
E
N
L
Y

Hyee meri param param param param param sundri hyee meri param param param param param sundri 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Kitna mast song hai na 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wese advance main happy rakshabandhan 😌💫❤💕😌😌😌😌

S
U
D
D
E
N
L
Y

Achanakk

Chotiii pocket main fruits k bade maze bharloooo kissannnn jam.....just ye advertise dikhi socha batadu 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁