Part 46

Days passed in jiffy....all had completed their work and were all set for the grand wedding.....rakshit had bought each nd everything that drishti had liked slightly also...like if she was confused between 2dress he will buy both of them....and this irked drishti....but ever time he used to say that she is his Queen whatever she would like he will definitely buy that thing....the thing on which she would put her finger he would buy that....

And after that drishti would quite serious at time with shopping with rakshit....she just used to ask a particular thing which she need...

🤣🤣🤣😚🤣🤣🤣

Rakshit:drishti aaj ek get together hai with all the mafias as we r getting married so...

Drishti:I know and dont worry everything is set...

Rakshit:great....so get ready by the time...

Drishti:sure...

***

Drikshit got ready in white nd black....both were giving major couple goals....

Outfit

Outfit....

Rakshit:chale Mrs shergill...

Drishti:ms sharma Mr shergill....abhi shaadi hui nahi hai honewali hai...

Rakshit:uffff itna attitude haan....

Drishti:of course😎

Rakshit:chaliye ab msg sharma urf to be Mrs shergill....late hojayega...

Drishti:sure....

They both gone hand in hand to the party venue...

Their farmhouse bcoz hotel main itne sare mafias🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hum riskkkkk hiiiii kyuuuuu leee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁😁

They reached to their farmhouse...

Decor

Decor...

They entered and now all were stated to come...

King nd Queen both were slaying together....some were seeing them with jealousy....some were envying them some were really happy for them....but admist in these chaos both didn't gave a fuck to all and were busy in romancing with each other or I can say rakshit was busy in romancing with his lady love....

Abhinav:I must say she is damm beautiful...

Rakshit:thank u abhinav but dare u again took or complimented my love with ur flithy tongue because I very well know u....

Drishti:calm down rakshit i m sure Mr abhinav have heard about my punishing the criminal who lays their dirty eyes on women am I right or am I right mr abhinav???

Abhinav:I...i...sorry...i didn't meant in wrong way...sorry king sorry Queen...

Rakshit:attention over here guysss...the lady standing beside me...love of my life....my half....my soon to be wife...i very well know that I don't have to say about her because u already knew how much she is capable of..but as I AM THE KING AND SHE BEING KING'S LOVE AND QUEEN THAT MEANS UR QUEEN...GIVE HER THE RESPECT U GIVE TO ME...FEAR HER LIKE U FEAR FROM ME...AND I SWEAR THOSE WHO USED THEIR TONGUE AGAINST HER OR LAID EYES ON MY GIRL THEN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE PERSON WILL BEG FOR DEATH BUT DEATH WON'T COME....

AND ALSO HERE MANY GIRLS ARE BEHIND MY MAN...TAKE OFF UR EYES FROM HIM AS FROM NOW HE IS MINE...JUST MINE.....DARE U CHECK HIM OUT AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT U SCREAM WHOLE NIGHT AND GET READY TO LOOSE UR LIVES TOO...

(Dekho behen log apan ne na kucho nahi karela...jo kiya hai inn dono ne kiya hai.....ab aap ko apni jaan pyari hai pyaari nahi hai mereko bohot hai toh aaj se rakshit apan ka bhaiiiii bada bhaiiiii aap apna apna dekhlo😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

All bowed in King nd Queen's respect 💕💕

They all had good time and then one by one all started to leave...

Drishti:so chale...

Rakshit:yes my highness let's leave...

They were leaving and in mean time environment got surrounded with fog....🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫...

Ahhhh...ahh...

Drishti:rakshit ye dhuaa...

Rakshit:don't inhale it come on...lets go....

He grabbed her hand and started to move but suddenly he felt something hitting on his head....

And he fell on ground....

Drishti:aghhh aghhhh....rak...shittt....kaun hai.....rakshittt.....

The fog covered everything soon and drishti's voice died down.....

***
Scene-1

Tch tch tch so hoes this feeling man...

Leave me once nd I will show u who am I...

U know what ufff ur chick is so hot that every man wanna have fun with her...

U fuckiing piece of shit if u dared to touch her then I will make sure that death doesn't come to u ever after ur begging....

Hahahaa I mean rassi jal gayi lekin bal nahi gaya uffff.....

Shut the fuck up...

***
Scene-2

No...u ca...cant do these...

I can do these....darling....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....

I m loving these scremes...u know...

***

Scene-3

Leave me....i will do everything u want...

Everything????

Yess everything....

Then....

Wh...attt...r u doing....

U said u will do everything ryt so...

So...

U smell so good baby girl...

***

Soo.....hope so u liked the teasers😉😉😉😉

Agar guess sahi sahi kar liya then I m gonna give 2updates per day😉😉😉😉😉😉

Shuru hojaoo...lagao apna apna dimag ki kaunsa scene Kya hai kaun hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tab tak k liye stayyy tuneddddd😉😉😉😉😉😉

Thankkkkk youuuuuuuu

❤❤❤❤❤❤