Epilogue❤💫

Life has been so good towards drikshit...it has been 5years that they had became one...and life never took a step back to surprise drikshit...

Rakshit have became just opposite just in front of family...he is sweet caring loving...jolly....and kiddy but still for the outer world he is same...rude arrogant....

Drishti have gained much popularity because she is best in each field whether as CEO...as wife...as sister...or as lawyer... Yes drishti have became a much successful lawyer in just small span of time....but she also have became much devil for those who does any crime....and currently she is on vacation as her full focus is on her cute baby girl who is just 5month old...

Yes drikshit are blessed with a cute baby girl named Samaira...who is 5month old

Shikhar is now owner of Shergill Group of companies and divya had opened much cafes and restaurants...and they blessed with a cute baby baby girl last year named ananya... Who is very fond of drishti...and loves Samaira...she loves to spend time with that lil cutie pie...she called her samila as she cat pronunce Samaira clearly and samaira too always smiles whenever Ananya is around....

She is naughty cute and bundle of joy....

Roohanika is now a grown up girl and her all focus is on studies only...she is still studying in London and comes when she gets free days but she daly called her dadda and Angel...

***

Drishti:leave me rakshit...samaira uth jayegi...

Rakshit:uff wify it's not fair...nowadays this poor man is not getting bhis wife's attention...

Drishti:achhajiii toh iss bichare abla mard ki koi sunta nahi kya???

Rakshit:nuhuuuu

He nodded his head in no just like a small boy...

Drishti kept her hand around his neck....

Drishti:so what this poor man wants???

Rakshit:his beautiful wife...

Drishti:here she is...

And they lost in their own Loveland....forgetting all the other things....

***

Time passed in a blink...now Ananya is 7 yr old and Samaira 6.5 yr old... (5 month diff hai dono main...) Both goes in same school...

Both are like soul sister just like their mothers....Ananya is naugty just like her mom...whereas Samaira has got her father qualities...anger lies on her nose...she can't see if anyone hurts her anu di....

@livingarea

Drishti:Samaira again u fought and beat classmate of anu...

Yes it was nowadays a common problem that samu would beat any classmate of anu...

Samaira:but mumma listen to me 1st...

Drishti:kya haan kya sunu??? Roz hi ye karti ho tum aur roz principle ka call aata hai...hum tumhe ladne marne pitne bejhte hai school main...aur ye sab na aapke papa ki vajah se horaha hai...

She glared rakshit who was standing with samu..

And rakshit was like... Main???? How???? Maine kya kiya????

Rakshit:lekin drish..

Drishti:shut up...not a word...

And rakshit stopped what he was saying...