part 19

Lavanya:hahaha rakshit shergill iss drishti k liye ye sab kiya hai na tumne u know what agar tum mere nahi toh kisi aur k bhi nahi...saying these she took gun out from guard's pocket and shot to drishti...

Divya:diii....

....

....

....

....

The bullet hit her on stomach part and she fell on ground...

Rakshit was shocked by these sudden act he was not able to react....his heart was aching and his mind stopped working....he hurriedly picked drishti up in his arms and shouted on guard to bring out the car.....

Rakshit:take her to basement and make sure she don't get food water and sleep till I come back...divya shikhar come on and tell Maria to be with rooh...

They all hurriedly left from mansion and sat in car...

Divya and shikhar was in another car and drishti was with rakshit in his car....

Rakshit:drishti...dont close ur eyes...just breath deep and don't close ur eyes..

He sprinkled some water frequently so that she cannot get unconscious...

Rakshit:drishti see we reached just some more time...(to driver) jaldi chalao drive fast u fucking moron....drishti take deep breaths...

Drishti:d...di....ahhh...divi....khaya...lll rakhn.........

And she got unconscious due to loss of excessive blood....

Rakshit:drishti wake up utho....just fucking open ur eyes drishti....

They reached at Nanavati Hospital...the top most hospital of Mumbai....

Driver opened the door and rakshit took drishti in his arms and gone inside...

He was madly yellimg doctor's name....

All of the members were quite shocked to see the situation of The Rakshit Shergill....

Rakshit:idiots dekhte rahoge ya patient ka treatment bhi start karoge call the damm doctor....

Nurse wardboy and compounder hurriedly came with streatcher...rakshit softly out her on that and asked about Doctor..

Doctor:yes Mr shergill...nurse take her to OT and arrange everything soon go fast...

Rakshit:look Mr whatever u r treat her and do all the things which u can do call ur seniors or experts but if anything I repeat if anything happened to her then I will make sure that this hospital will be vanish in air....i don't care about the payment but I want her all safe and fine did u get that...

Doctor gulped in fear and he was trembling with his voice and attitude....

Doctor:y...yes sir we will do our best...

Saying these he left for OT...

Divya and shikhar reached there whereas divya was crying madly....rakshit hugged her and gave assurance that her sister will be all fine....

Docs were attending drishti....there was excessive blood loss....docs cleaned her wound and then started to take out bullet....bullet was passed somewhat deep and some of the nerves were damaged too....docs took out bullet but she was lacking of blood and her pluse rate and oxygen level olwas decreasing.....docs pushed an oxygen mask on her face and gave blood too her....

(ab har baar har hospital k blood bank main khoon ki kami ho ye zaruri nahi na 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)