part 21

It was new morning nurse came helped drishti in doing morning chores and did her sponge bath...gave her breakfast and medicine and as usual drishti took and eat that after getting a good scold from her newly mother Rakshit Shergill 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣(joke tha guyss dont hit me hard for these🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Doctor came and checked her and told rakshit that now he can take her home back...

He also had appointed 24/7 nurse and also told that a physiotherapist is appointed and from tomorrow Doc will come at mansion....

Rakshit paid the amount and called Jack to bring 1 spare car...

(Nurse k liye dosto🤣🤣🤣🤣ab jise ko main kabab main haddi toh nahi banungi na 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝)

Nurse made drishti wear something comfortable...

(Drishti has wore blue leggings instead of jeans

(Drishti has wore blue leggings instead of jeans..)

Drishti was all set to go and at the time rakshit entered into the ward...nurse gave her all the necessary medicine and supplement to rakshit in one bag...

Nurse:come let me help u to sir in wheelchair..

Rakshit:no need for that ghar par already comfortable and remote controlled wheel chair arrange hogayi hai so no need for these(this was an simple wali wheelchair guys)

Nurse:but voh kese car tak jayengi

(Ruko karaaya sabar rakhooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Rakshit:jese voh yaha aayi thi wese hi..

Rakshit goes towards drishti and picked her in his arms carefully so that she didn't get any pain....

Drishti:ye kya kar rahe ho tum??? Han chodo aur tumhe itna kya hai jo tum mujhe ese utha rahe ho...

Rakshit:will u just dhit ur mouth for once and while....i m doing these because u r in these state because if me so now zip ur mouth or else I have my ways to close ur mouth....

Drishti:kya haan kya khudko kya samjhe ho bade aaye i have my ways kya karoge tum???? Nahi chup rahungi batao na kya karoge....

Rakshit:oh god just shut up or else I m Gonna kiss u ryt now senselessly so ab tum decide karo ki u want me too kiss you or u will u shit up till we reach to mansion😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Drishti widened her eyes and don't spoke a word......rakshit made drishti sat comfortably in car and then driver droves towards the mansion...

They reached to mansion in few times and again rakshit picked her up and this time too she didn't spoke a single word

kyuki abhi bhi usko dhamki yaad hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And rakshit smirked seeing these tigress who is looking like a fear strikened kitten😏😏😏😏😏😏😏