Sweet Perfection 3

I woke up to someone whispering in my ear. I froze, did Tony come back? I flinched when he kissed my nose. Wait, Tony never shows this much love? I opened my eyes and looked into the most beautiful chocolate pools there ever was. I instantly smiled, but it was too early to be woken up by angels. I pushed his face away but I didnt remove me hand. I felt him kissing my palm, then up my wrist, slowly going up my arm. I ,pretending to sleep, turn on my belly so my arm was under me. I felt him hover over my body, then, out of no where, he started tickiling me. I am the most ticklish person I know.

"AGRHHHHHHHHHHHH! ZAYN STOPPPPPP! I HATE BEING TICKLEDDDD! NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HATE YOU SO MUCHHHH!!" I screamed and kicked. He was really strong. But then it stopped. He made a wierd noise and fell off the bed. I kicked Zayn Malik in the balls. Oh sweet baby Jesus. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on some white, ripped skinnys, my favorite nevershoutnever tee, my blue and white stripped toms, and left my hair down with it' s natural waves. I noticed the boys left none of my makeup on the counter, they must make packed it. I walked downt the stairs, looking for my morning offender. 

"Ohhhh Zayyyyynnnnnnnnikinzzzzzzz. Where'd you go? Did I mention I kick like an ass? Hehehehe" I giggled as I walked down the hallway that led to the kitchen where all the noise was coming from. 

"BAHHAHAHA Zayn got schooled by our Rosie!!!!" Louis screamed in Zayn's face.

"She is something isn't she? But one thing." Zayn said with a smirk. "She's not yours, she's mine." He said matter-of-factly. I desided to walk in at that moment, and said "I hate to burst your bubble lads, but I belong to Nialler" I said winking. I walked over to Niall and jumped into his arms bridal style. All of their jaws hit the floor, but before anyone could say anything, i dropped my feet down and laughed with Naill at how gullibale the boys were. Once they figured out we were joking they all laughed. I straightned up and said "Silly boys, I don't belong to anyone." I said, sticking my tounge out, looking at the clock on the stove. We had 5 minetes before we had to leave! I pointed out the clock and the boys picked me up and we ran outside. Liam decided to drive with Nialler in the passenger seat. Harry, Louis and Zayn filled the backseat as I sat on their laps. My head originally was in Harry's lap, but once he winked I giggled and flipped so I was looking up at Zayn. He played with my hair and I almost fell asleep. Almost.

"One"

"Two"

"THREE!"

At this moment in time, I was, once again, brutally assulted by my boys. Harry had grabbed my feet and were violently tickling them and Louis got my sides. Zayn, could only laugh as I violently kicked and squirmed. No use, Now I had two biys holding me down. I jerked forward as the car came to a stop. Great now I'm on the floor. Niall opened the car door and dragged me out but my feet. He threw me over Liam's shoulder and then Liam ran into the air port. I waved goodbye to my baby, as the boys got our luggage and got in one of those golf carts for the airport. I giggled as people gave me wierd looks. When we reached our terminal, me and Liam plopped down, and Niall flopped over me. 

"Nialler, you know i love you, but for the love of God please get up!" I said. He giggled and started moving his butt all around. "Ughmm, Niall. Whatch ya doin?" I asked, scared for my life when he moaned. 

"Giving you a lap dance now shush." WIth that, he put his hand in my mouth. I giggled and he got up. "You got a boner, so it got wierd." Then he walked away. That's right Niall, me, Rosie, the girl, got a boner. Sure. Then I saw the person I really wanted to see. 

Zayn. Just saying his name in my head gives me butterflies. He smiled at my and quickly jogged up to me. He embraced me and my arms quickly found there way around his waist. He let go, and dragged me over to some seats by an old married couple. He sat down and pulled me on his lap. He played with my hair and hummed me a song. I couldn't tell at first, but soon I memorized it as "Fact-Fiction" by Mads Langer. I loved this song. Why is he so perfect? I took his hands out of my hair, and held them in mine. I couldn't help myself from smiling. 

"Oh, Harold, look at them. Aren't they just the cutest thing?" Said the old lady.

"They look like a couple I know a couple years back." He said winking. 

"A couple years, if you are talking about us, it was a lot more then a couple of years." She said laughing. "You two know something all these other kids dont. Love." She smiled then got up with the help from her husband, "Now dont you two ever break up. You stay together forever, or I'll come back from the dead to beat the living shit out of you too." She giggled and walked away. 

I looked into Zayn's eyes and saw something I thought I'd never see. Love. 

Noo, that couldnt be it, he couldnt like me. Never. But what he did proved me wrong. 

He kissed me. Not on the cheek or the nose. Right on the lips. And this wasnt some G kiss, this was full blown, firework, spark flying kiss. And I couldnt get enough. When we pulled back for a breath. He was giving me that breathtaking smile he was so good at. He opened his mouth to say something, but before his voice could make an apperance, Loius' did. 

"GUYSS! DO YOU WANT TO MISS ANOTHER PLANE! 5 MINEUTES!!!!" he scremed. They pulled us up and ran towards the plane. We got in on first class, and there, right across from me was non other then...Christofer Drew Ingle. FANGIRL