Sweet Perfection 15

By the time we got downstairs, the bus was already pulled up in front, with a small crowd in front of the doors. Once the crowd was taken care of, the boys pilled out of the bus and tackled us with hugs. 

"You scandels!"

"That'll teach you to leave us for alone time!"

"Did you get in in!?" Louis of course asked this question.

He recieved four thumps to the back of the head for that one. Harry high fived him.

Come on, we are going to talk to our fans, then set off to the arena for the concert." Liam said.

"Rosie are you excited for Ellie and Danie!?" Niall said jumping around me. So hyper. 

"Yes Yes, now come on." I said holding his hand dragging him over. I knew he had a fear of crowds, kind of like me, so we could keep each other safe. He smiled at me as i squeezed his hand. When we walked up they were already asking about me. 

"Boys, who is this really?"

"Is she all Zayn's or do you share her?"

"Zayn, aren't you upset that she dresses and acts like a whore?"

"What does Perrie have to say about this?"

"Well, this is Rosie, Zayn's girlfriend, Niall's older sister, Liam's younger sister, Harry's flirt buddy, and my best friend. "Louis explained.

"She is not in the slightest bit a whore, or anything like one." Liam corrected.

"And Perrie is no longer in the picture, and never will be." Zayn finished.

They all looked at me and smiled. 

"Well, I guess we will be going now that we have explained everything. Ta Ta, see you at the show tonight! " Harry said, telling the adress and time. LIke there were any tickets left. Pshh.

We boarded the bus and waved at the remaining people left standing. 

"Let's get ready for Rosie's first concert!!!"

"Woot Woot!"

Ugh, oh.