Sweet Perfection 16

Omg, I'm going to a One Direction concert and I have nothing to wear. Louis warned me about the after party so I desided I'd where a dress. I can't drink legally but that won't stop me tonight. It was December 20th. My birthday was in five months. Zayn's birthday is on the 12 of next month. My little baby is gonna be twenty. Techniclly, we can't be "seeing" eachother. I'm too young. Five more moths though. I've been thinking, for a Christmas gift, I want to get him a guitar. I'd ask Niall for help later. Now, let's focus on making me look cute.

My dress was black at the top, and wrapped around me body. There were some wholes around my cleavage and stomach. Then, the bottom was a mint green, and was longer in the back. I slightly curled my hair, and moved it to one shoulder. I bobby pinned it so it would stay to the one side. I put some dangly earrings in. I put natural makeup on, but really spent time on making my eyes pop. I used really thick mascara. For my shoes, I wore black military type boots with little studs and big heels. I put a diamond stud in on my nose, and a matching on in my cartilage piercing. I looked cute. I almost didn't wear the dress cause it feels like my sides are popping out. I shoke my head and continued getting ready.

I stepped out of the bathroom and realized the boys had already left. I forgot, Paul was taking me. I got in the limo with him and we drove off. When I got in the limo, I noticed two other girls were in the limo as well.

"ELLIE?! DANIE?!" I yelled.

"ROSIE!!!" they cried in usion.

We continued to squeeze the life out of eachother. Ellie was wearing a little black dress with nude pumps. Simple, but ellegant, which is the definition of Ellenor. Danie was wearing a one sleeved gold dress with sequinns all over it. She finished it off with red pumps for the flash of color. Totally Daniell's style. God I looked so ugly compared to them. Is it too late for costume change.

When we pulled over, and got out, Paul stopped me. 

"I think you look better than all of those girls, and you did all this by yourself. They had other people pick out their clothes, do their make up, hair. You are effortlessly beautiful on the inside and out. Not that Ellenor and Danielle aren't nice, you are just ten times better. Now go show those people the girl Zayn Malik fell in love with." Paul said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as tight as can be, 

"Thanks Paully" I said smiling. I walked through the door, smiling and waving at a couple friendly faces I saw. When I got in, Niall dashed in front of me, 

"Hazza! Give it back, please!" he complained. "Oh Ro! Good, you're here. Harry won't give me my Nando's!" he took my hand and dragged me over to everyone. When I stepped up, everyone gasped. I turned around. Who was here? No one was behind me. Did I have somethin on my face?! Was my dress on right!? 

"What?!" I asked.

The girls giggled and Zayn came up to me and cupped my face in his hands, "You've taken our breath away with your angelic beauty silly girl." He said, kissing my nose. I smiled and nipped at his. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair, but before I could, everyone "Awe'd" and I blushed 50 shades of red. I may be pretty tan, olive tone, but that did not mean you couldn't see this tan. It was just darker. 

We went into the dressing room and all sat on the couch before they had to get ready. Zayn sat on the couch and I sat straddling him just starring into his eyes. Ellie and Louis were watching cat videos and Danie and Liam were cuddling on the opposite couch. Harry and NIall were still bickering about chicken. Appearently, Niall ate it out of his fingers. Goodness.

But then, some other girl walked up. Big boobs and a huge ass, Blonde hair, that was obviously dyed, red dress and red heels. She just looked like a train wreck. Then, she did the dumbest thing she could have done in front of me. She starts flirting with Zayn.

Like wtf. Here you are, a chcik, flirting with a guy, who has a girlfriend, sitting on his lap. Good job.

"Hi, Zayn. How have you been baby? I've missed you." she said, ina fake baby voice. Ew. Ellie and Danie were giving me the same looks. But kind of sympthetic. Who was she?

"Oh, ugh, Hi Perrie." Zayn awkwardly said. I got off him so he could hug her considering her arms were open, obviously waiting. I stood to the side and waiting for the embrace to be over. Trustt me, Zayn was ready to be done quite some time ago. I was jealous, but I wasn't worried about Zayn cheating on me. I've seen enought movies and read enough books to know you always hear the story. When you jump to conclusions, it never ends well. He finally escaped and put his arm around me. 

"So Perrie, this is my girlfriend, Rosalie. Rosalie, this is Perrie." he siad, looking at me and smiling sheepishly. 

"Oh, Hi, Zayn, you went from me to her, are you sure this wasn't mangement and one of their charity cases again?" she cackled. How enchanting. 

"No Perrie, Rosalie and Zayn are probably the cutest couple ever, and they are both actually very happy. If anyone was the charity case, it must have been you." Ellenor said, with Danielle nodding her head behind her.

"Why are you here Perrie? You never came to one of Zayn shows while you were dating, now you want to come to one why?" Louis asked. 

"Obviously, I wanted to see if he wanted me back, but I guess not, whatever. I just didn't like being brought up in the news so much hearing how you are still crying over me." she said, snorting and turning to leave.

"Hey, Perrie?" I said, walking over to her. She turned around, and yelled "What!?"

But before she could finish, I punched her right in the nose. "Get out of here ya nasty." 

She ran out crying like the bimbo she is. I turned around shaking my fist, Gahh that hurt.

"Whoot Whoot! Rosie's should be our new secrutiy!!!!" Niall suggested.

They all hugged me and Zayn refused to stop kissing my fist until show time. The show was brilliant, and I couldn't wait to tell them how good they did. They really needed us girls here. I don't know how Perrie could have ditched him when they were dating.

"How'd you like the show ladies?" Harry said puttung his arm around me. We had already been at the club for three hours and each of the boys kept asking me. Zayn would push him off and continue dancing with me. I wasn't completly shit faced, cause if the boys thought it was bad when I smoked, they would be facing a whole new demon with vodka. I passed Zayn to Harry so I could go get a drink. 

"One cherry something please." I asked with a hiccup and a smile. I've been asking this guy all night for a cherry something, and I just love it, whatever it is. Some guy sits down next to me and gets a Jim Beam. That was Elijah's favorite. Wait...

"Hey good lookin, how about you come home with me tonight." Some creep said in my ear, as he licked the outside. Ew. I pushed him off and tried to see the guy next to me.

"I don't know if you understood, that, I wasn't asking." he said, as he grabbed my arm. He started to pull me to the exit when I heard someone yell "Duck". So I did.

Next thing I knew, my offender was on his ass, and looking me intot he eye, was non other than, Elijah. 

Shit, I need some more Cherry Somethings...