Sweet Perfection 7

Zayn Pov

Me and the lads were just coming up the lift in the hotel. I'd spent way too much time away from her. God, I missed her. She never replied to out text messages. Which made the wait even more trecherous.   When we made it to our floor, and I ran to our room. When I opened the door, I called out "Rosie Baby?! We're back!" She wasn't in her and Niall's room, and not in the kitchen. Where is she? "Rosie?!" The lads started calling out as well. 

"I'll call her lads, maybe she went down for a swim?"  Harry said. He dialled and let it ring. 

"Shhh, do you hear that? She's in the room!" I said. "Rosie, you scarred us." I said as I opened the clost door, to see Ro, curled up, hugging her knees, rocking back and forth, looking horrified at her phone. 

"Rosalie, come here baby, everyhting's fine. Shhhhh, I'm here. I've got you. No one will hurt you while I'm here." I shushed her sobbing as I flew to the floor to comfort her. I wrapped her in my arms and carried her to the bed. Liam took her phone and looked at the messages.

"Guys, you might wanna look at this." He said, slightly horrified. I couldn't go see because Rosalie had already wrapperd herself around me and drifted to sleep. She must have been there for a while. 

"Zayn, it's Tony! He told her he is coming for her." Liam whispered. 

My grasp on her instantly tightned. He couldn't find her, he doesnt know where she is. Does he?

~~~~~~

sorry its so short</3