Sweet Perfection 10

Where the fuck are you? Tony called us saying that you aren't there anymore. We've seen the pictures of you and your little boy band. Just wait until they realize how much of an ugly retard you are, then you will have no one, except Tony. IF he takes you back. You better call him back bitch.

Well shit. I went down to take a shower. Fucking parents. Fucking Tony. Fuck it's Tuesday. Every Tuesday I call Lacy. I haven't told her about the boys cause she would be worried about me not at home, but I also haven't told her about Tony or my parents. I decided to take a shower first, cause it would relieve some stress. I stripped off my P.J's and sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. I hadn't been eating as much as I usually do on the bus. I could actually see my hip bones, my collar bones were visible as well. My stomach was completley flat. My hair was ,of course, dark, long and wavy down my back. My nose stud flashed as I turned my head. I had a music note on each side of my hips. I had a thigh gap finally, and my legs were smooth and shiny. So this is what happieness looked like. I looked good. 

I stepped in the shower and washed my stress away. When I got out, I put lotion all over my body. My favorite scent. Jappenese Cherry Blossom. I blow dried my hair and brushed through it so it was nice and shiny. I put on some high wasted ligh wash shorts, with studs on the pockets. Then a white bra type wrap that only covered my breast and had a big bow in the middle. I went out and sat on my bunk and called Lacy. We talked for about an hour when I smelled breakfast cooking. I told her goodbye and quickly hung up. I found myself in the kitchen with Louis making breakfast and tea. 

"Good Morning Gorgeous. And who are you all dressed up for this fine day?" he said, clearly imprssed with my appearnace. I giggled and kissed him on the cheeck, getting out two plates and two cups for us two. It looked as if everyone else had gotten cereal or PopTarts, so we could finish it off together. 

"Well, my boyfriend and his four best friends, silly Louis. Dish me up cutie" I said, to the brithish boy I had only met weeks ago yet I already felt as if he should walk me down the aisle to Zayn. I blushed at my own thought when I remembered my mother's text. They would drop me before I even got the chance. 

Louis dished us up a lovely breakfast of eggs, toast, and sausage. And of course tea. As we were eating, Zayn came out of the bunk room, eyes barley open, obviously dead tired. When he saw me, a smile spread across his face. He waked over behind me and kissed me on the head, taking a bite of my eggs and a swish from my tea. Louis held out his arms and Zayn sat on his lap, both of them cheekily smiling at me. Oh my boys. 

Zayn Pov

"Zayn can I tell you something without you getting upset?" My lovely girlfriend said. Ugh oh. That's never good. Here we go. 

"What is it babe? You can tell me anything." I reasured her, nothing would make me leave her if that's what she was getting at. 

"Well, here, it's easier if you just look at it yourself" she said as she handed me her phone. Oh shit, her Mom. How could she say stuff like that to her own daughter? It makes me sick. I wrapped her up in my embrace. "I'm sorry baby." I said.

"It's nothing, I'm fine. Really. It doesn't bother me because she doesn't know where I am. " She reasured me. She seemed to be telling the truth, but I didnt let go anyway. She smelled so good, and was so soft. She was my temptation. I couldn't live without her. She was all I needed to be happy along with my boys. Perrie never got along with them. I never felt half the things I've felt with Rosalie and it's only been a week or so. Incredible. I know she doesnt think so, but she is beyond perfect. All the boys think so. Liam and Louis think of her like a younger sister, and Elenor and Danielle love skyping with her. Niall thinks of her as an older sister, someone to always be there for him. Harry is like her best friend. They always talk and of course he flirts, but that's just Hazza. I know both of them would never do that to me. Management loves her. The idea of us rescuing her from her abusive home, and then one of us falling in love with her. At first, they wnated Harry to be the one. But before I could object, he already had. Claiming I already loved her, and she already loved me. They agreed finally and Simon couldn't wait to meet her. She was going to finally meet Simon, Elenor, and Danielle at our first show in two days. She was just as excited as we were.  

"Zayn, you can let go now. I gotta go text him." she said. Sigh, she always texted this Elijah guy. Everyday, she sent him a text telling him about what happened. Where she was, and any other way of contacting her so he could always find her. I felt bad for her, she really missed him. I wish I couldbring him back for her. We have no idea if he died or not. Neither does she, but she doesn't let anyone know that. She  holds on to that shred of hope that he is alive. I hope he was for her, but I dont know if he would come between us. 

I let her go but not before kissing her cheek. She got up and grabbed her phone. She came back and sat on my lap and I started playing with her hair. I didn't look at her texts, but when I looked to see the time, I noticed she was texting Chris Drew<3, the guy from the plane I guess. 

still waiting for that smoke break. ~CD

in two days we will be in the same place. Then, I promise

good good, so did you take my advice;) ~CD

What was his advice?! I'm a very jealous boyfriend, but I usually don't act on it. 

 Yes, *blush* we are dating. thanx so much Chris.

anytime love. glad i could help. see you in two days. love you ~CD

Love you too bro<3

Now Elijah's text was really bad, I usually tear up, but this one, I had to burry my head in her shoulder after I read it.

Hey Lijah, I miss you. Well, remember Zayn? He asked me out. I have a boyfriend who won't beat me or force anything on me. I can actually say that I feel something for him I have never felt before. Excpet for you. I loved you Elijah, you were my first love, but now you are all gone. I don't think you are ever coming back either. I finally accept it. I hoped you were still alive so you would rescue me, but I don't need rescuing anymore. I will leave you alone, if you are still alive. You gave me so much in my life, and I thought this would help you. I love you. Bye Elijah. 

I was so proud of her. Letting go. She turned in my lap and lifted my head up. She kissed my lips as light as a feather. I leaned in for another but found no one. She left? I opened my eyes to see her running out the door running for the living room where the boys were. 

"You are so getting it Ro!" I yelled as I stood up and ran after her. She was in Harry's lap and giggling away. Harry winked at me and stood up and threw her to me. She squealed and when I caught her, her arms and legs wrapped around me tightly. We all laughed at her shocked expression. She opened her mouth to yell at Harry, but tickled her before any sound came out. She screamed and the rest of the boys joined in tickling the shit out of our Rosie. Nothing ever had to change.