Sweet Perfection 6

When we got to the Hotel, I was exhausted, along with the boys. We had to first, get off the plane, throught the airport. to the limo, to the hotel, into the hotle, to our rooms. So hectic. Hey I gues thats the price of being a star. 

"I call the biggest room!" Louis screamed and ran for the rooms. 

"HEYY HARRY! I CALLED IT!" He screached. " We can share it big boy." Harry seductivley said. 

I giggled and looked around. This hotel was beautiful. I never really got out much, so this was my first hotel room. I felt someone squeeze my hand, and turnes to see Zayn looking at me with curiousity. I hugged him to let him know I'm fine, then walked off to find a room. To my fortune, there was only one room left and that means I get to share with Zayn again. 

"No fair! I want to share a room with Rosie!" Niall cried. I turned to see all the boys in my room, Zayn smiling. 

"Oh Nialler, you have to sleep in here with me!" I screamed! Zayn wouldn't mind, and I didn't want it to look like I only loved Zayn. I love all my boys.

"Really? Yes!! In your face Zayny Boy! I get to sleep with Rosie!" Niall yelled.

"Awhhhhhhhhhh." The boys all groaned and walked out with their heads down. It was already ten oclcok, so I decsided to go to sleep. I went to go get dressed, and came out to Niall just pulling down his pants. So did all these boys just sleep in their boxers or what? I walked out the door and went to find Zayn. I found Harry and Louis' room first. I kissed them on the cheek and said goodnights. They sqeezed the life out of me, but let me leave after another round of kisses on the other side. Then I found Zayn and Liam's room, but it looked like they were alrwady asleep. I kissed Liam on the head, then made my way to Zayn. I kissed him the head and looked at his beauty. He really is breathtaking, but even more as he sleeps. He mummbled something, it kind of sounded like my name, but I walked out and brushed the thought off. Why would a  teen heartthrob like Zayn be thinking of some ugly fat girl like me?

When I came back in, Niall was ready for bed, I kissed him on the cheek and closed my eyes. 

When I woke up, no one was in the hotel room. I wonded up in the kitchen. There was a note. 

 Dear Rosie,

We have an interview management forgot to tell us about. We will be back by 2 with lunch. Please try to not leave. I don't want fans to find you. They are unpredictable. We love you Ro. 

Your Boys<3

God I love them. I laughed to myself as I went to get my phone. I realized they all put there number in my phone, and all texted themselves some wierd sexual phrase, or pictures they found in my phone. Oh dear, I'm so ugly. Then, there was a text from someone I really didnt want to see. Tony

I'm coming for you.