Sweet Perfection part 20

I was sitting in my bunk, while the boys were meeting with management, texting Elijah. We hadn't seen each other since the club thing. He said he wanted to see me, so he was coming over in a half hour. I've been so bored lately, I unblocked everyone. Ive just  been feeling so sad, and worthless. It's not that the boys make me feel like this, they just have a lot of concerts and meetings and signings. Im alone a lot these past few weeks. Lacy texts me shit a lot. Telling me I deserve to get left and don't even deserve Tony. She threatend to tell him where I am. Tony says he is getting close to me, and my parents told me I can never come back to them, and they burned my bed and dressers. Ive just been feeling total shit. i havent told the guys yet. Chris knows, but i made hm promise not to tell anyone. I walked into the bathroom, getting my bag for that speacial time of the month. Inside, is where I keep my razors and drugs if i have any. I wanted this one to hurt. Really bad. I cut deeper then I ever had before. It felt so good, but hurt so bad at the same time. Elijah burst into the door at my first cry of pain. "God dammit, Rose." He must have been sitting waiting for me on teh couch. He picked me up and took me to the kitchen, and fixed up my arm. "Shhhh hay, everything is gonna be okay babydoll. Iv'e got ya now. Shhhshshshsshhh" he hushed me as i bawled into his shirt. He carried me to the couch, and he just held me. Like old times. "I really miss you Elijah" were the first words I said. "I miss ya too kid." he said, as we drifted off into a deep sleep. We woke up right before the boys came home. Lucky for us. Only Zayn has seen Elijah and not in good lighting and he was drunk. Let's just say, it wouldn't work out in my favor if they saw us sleeping together. We made some food and I fixed my face and arm. "Hay Rosie Q, and uhh who are you?" Niall asked generally confused as to why a strange man was eating  his food. "Ughhh, Rosiiee, why is there a strange guy in our buss!?!?!" Louis yelled, Harry looking at Elijah like he was going to fight him. elijah, amused with their reactions, came into the bathroom without knocking, but knowing what i was foing, unlike the boys, kissed me on the cheek and said "i'll see you next week baby girl. i love you." "I love you too!" I yelled as he left. They all looked at me with jaws on the floor. "Come on guys, you honeslty dont know who that is? It was Elijah!!!" "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhO"