Chapter 20 : The End Of Xavier

Arriving at the Mafia headquarters made everything feel so real. It's been two weeks since the triplets birthday party and today is going to be Xavier's last day on earth.

Brooklyn and Bronx are the most healthiest babies I've given birth to, now their currently almost 4 months. Victoria was 7 months pregnant almost 8 which meant her babies only have one month left to cook.

Me and Rose have been together for a month but it feels like a whole year. She has moved in with me after protesting for a whole week but she's got a soft spot for me. My mother absolutely adores Rose to her core, they get along so well which is a sign to me.

Everything in my life has so peaceful for the past two weeks. I now own four Mafias, I'm making billions every week. I have a loving girlfriend and awesome children, what more could a person ask for?

It's weird yet cute when you're with someone. The person can literally become your everything in a short amount of time. Their the first person you want to talk to in the morning and the last person at night. Your whole soul adapts to this person, you become so consumed by them that you don't even notice. You won't even remember when you started loving them because it feels like you've always loved them.

My life is completely consumed by Rose, she's the one and I plan on making things more official but I don't want to beat Rose to the punch.

Walking into the room where I kept Xavier made things more realistic. I was finally going to kill the person who caused my demons.

"Wake bitch" I said punching him awake.

Poor man, I tied him up in a chair. He looked so lifeless and fragile which give me pure joy to see him in his fragile state.

"Qualcuno porti qui quella inutile puttana spagnola" I yelled shaking this useless man awake since my punch didn't do the trick.

(Someone bring that useless Spanish bitch in here).

After what seemed like a decade, two men brought me Anastasia. I grabbed her from them by the hair. I dragged that useless bitch and threw her in front of her useless lover.

"Look at your fucking man." I spat out.

"Porta un enorme serbatoio di piranha, prendi le iniezioni per questa cagna" I yelled getting annoyed asf.

(Bring a huge tank of piranhas, get the injections for this bitch).

"Your pathetic man is going to die the same way as your daughter. You can't even stop me because you're high of your mind" I sneered out.

Eventually my precious evil little fishes were brought to me.

I wasn't even going to give him a slow death. I grabbed a random injection and stuck it in Xavier's thigh, he started getting loopy which meant he was going to pass out soon.

"Ci sono voi due, portalo vicino al serbatoio e quando dico buttarlo. Lo fai sul mio comando" I said while holding Anastasia by her hair.

(The two of you, bring him near the tank and when I say throw him. You do that on my command)

I waited for them to untie him and place him above the tank.

"Gettalo" I said smirking at Anastasia who was to weak to fight me

(Throw him).

As Xavier's unconscious body got ripped apart by the fishes. I felt a heavy weight disappear, the need for vengeance had started fading away. The cause of everything was now being demolished by little fishes.

"How do you feel Anastasia" I said forcing her to look at Xavier.

"You evil bitch. I'll get my revenge" she said while crying.

"Perra, no puedes hacer nada.  Tienes suerte de que sigas vivo y de que te dejo marchar en dos meses.  Solo quiero seguir torturándote mentalmente.  Darte cicatrices no tiene sentido, eventualmente se desvanecerán y olvidarás por qué tienes esas cicatrices, pero joder tu estado mental es algo tan peligroso y malvado.  Recordarás lo que te hice todos los días, nunca lo olvidarás.  Te voy a perseguir para siempre, puta inútil " I spat out

(Bitch, you can't do anything. You're lucky that you're still alive and that I'm letting you go in two months. I just want to continue torturing you mentally. Giving you scars is pointless, they will eventually fade and you will forget why you got those scars but fucking with your mental state is something so dangerous and evil. You will remember what I did to you every single day, you will never forget. I'm going to haunt you forever, you worthless whore).

I dropped her on the floor and left the room. This bitch was going to experience the meaning of hell. I needed to get out this building, I thought while rushing toward my car.

The moment I arrived outside I saw Rose near my car which was weird. She was supposed to be babysitting the kids with my mother, before I could even utter a word she's went down on one knee.

"Before you start crying or anything I want to sing this one" she said.

"First you gotta forgive me
Let me know everything gon' be okay
Even if I come out with everything I did
Would you still punish me even though I did it a long time ago?
If so, let me know
If I propose, would you say no?
Would you break my heart?
Would you embarrass me or play your part
Baby, don't fold, my heart is yours" she sang.

"In other words would you do me the honor of becoming my wife" she asked.

"Yes, give me that fucking ring" I said while balling.

She just laughed and placed the on my ring finger.

"Baby, the sound of you
Better than a harmony
I want you off my mind
And on me
Holding me closer than we've ever been before
This ain't a dream
You're here with me
Boy, it don't get no better than you
For you, I wanna take my time
All night
I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way
Give you all, give you all of me
When you need it
'Cause I need it
I wanna fall like your favorite season
I'll never get up
Stay here forever, babe
It don't get no better than this
Your kiss
I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way
I wanna love you in every kind of way
I wanna please you, no matter how long it takes
If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today
I'm gonna love you in every kind of way
I wanna love you
I gotta love you
I wanna love you
I gotta love you"I sang to her....

How about another wedding? Thanks for 850 reads! Please check out my other story.... I'm taking a break from writing for a week so I can edit and hopefully fix every mistake.