七 ;

-ˋˏ lost ˎˊ- ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-ˋˏ lost ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dragging your feet on the dirt, you push yourself forward. no matter what, you had to find upper moon three.

you felt droplets of water hitting you. ah, it was raining again. oh well. you felt so weak, you wanted to give up. but kyojuro wouldn't want that. the rain got heavier, soaking your clothes.

you continued walking, following the foot prints that were slowly fading due to the rain.

"oh dear, you have a bad habit of walking under the rain don't you?" a familiar voice said from behind you.

your eyes widen slightly, you stopped walking, turning around. "ya-hoo~" kurai waved at you, a warm smile on his face. he had an umbrella over his head, preventing the rain and sun light from hitting him.

that was all it took for you to break down into tears again. "e-eh?! [y/n]? why are you crying?!" kurai freaked out. "k-kurai..!" you cried out, running towards him, you wrap your arms around his waist, crying into his chest.

"there, there, its okay," kurai whispered, patting your head. your legs gave way, as you dropped to the ground, kurai following after you, resulting in the both of you sitting on the ground as you cried.

kurai had indeed saw what happened, in fact, he was actually following upper moon three, but coincidentally met you.

"kurai..." you mumbled out, gripping onto his clothes. "hm?"

"please, you can't leave me too... okay..?" you cried, using his shirt to wipe your tears. kurai didn't mind, he just smiled down at you, "bestie, i'm not going anywhere, i'm pretty sure i'll live longer than you."

you pulled away, wiping your tears away. "done crying?" you frowned at him, nodding, "y-yeah, i think."

"you think?" he questioned, raising an eye brow. "shut up," you mumbled. he stood up, offering you a hand. you grabbed it, letting him pull you up. "where to?" he joked. "akaza," you said, "i want to talk to him."

"i- uhm that's a terrible idea, let's go home-"

"i don't want to," you argued, pulling on his arm, "please kurai."

"... ugh fine," he muttered, pulling you along with him.

"you're walking to your own death, i don't think kyojuro will like that," kurai stated after a while.

"i said i'm just going to talk to him, not fight him," you answered. "ehhh, basically the same things, but you do you i guess."