𝐆𝐘𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎 ;

-ˋˏ tease ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-ˋˏ tease ˎˊ-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 :
— takes place in modern au

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you were hanging out with the shabana siblings today, so you went over to their house.

you were expecting ume to open the door but instead it was her older brother. so you assumed that she was still getting ready upstairs.

you and gyutaro sat together in the common area as you two waited for ume to get ready.

to be honest, you and gyutaro never got along too well. everytime you meet up with him, it was him teasing you the whole time. you really felt like he didn't like you, but ume would always assure you that he was doing all this for fun.

and much to your dismay, gyutaro started insulting you since he got bored.

"geez no one asked for you to be so annoying," you argued, silently praying for him to shut up.

"well i need some form of entertainment," the older boy shrugged.

"go use your phone or some shit, man.  i wonder how ume deals with your bullshit—"

the phone in your hand was gone in an instant. "gyutaro! i said use your own, not mine!" you let out an irritated groan.

"your search history is kind of concerning, [y/n]. sure you don't need help?" he joked, scrolling through your phone.

he was clearly not returning it any time now. you grabbed a pillow from behind you and attempted to hit him in the face with it.

but he was faster than you and had managed to grab onto your arm, halting your movements. he leaned towards you, with his face directly in front of yours. "you know i'm just kidding right?"

you simply frowned at him, trying to ignore how close the two of you were. "well, your insults gets annoying and i don't appreciate it."

feigning a confused look, he quirked a brow at you, "they do? well, i'm sorry then."

"you don't mean it, do you?" and just as you finished your sentence, he used his free hand to snatch the pillow out of your grasp, quickly slamming it into your face.

"LMAO yeah i don't ❤️"  he simply stated, letting go of your wrist. which was a mistake cause now you were allowed to move properly and not to mention, he had managed to piss you off.

"screw you, you fucking clown!" you jumped off the couch and started chasing after him.

"ah shit-! ume! get your stupid ass down here right now! your friend is going insane!"

"shut up! i'm not done yet!" ume yelled from her room, "plus, it's your fault, so deal with it!"

"fucking hell, you people are so useless- god [y/n] stop! calm down, i'll give it back okay?" he carelessly threw your phone back at you. and you had somehow managed to catch it.

but that wasn't enough.

"why the fuck are you still chasing me- oh. oh-!" his eyes widened when he noticed ume's umbrella in your hand.

"[y/n], put that down."

"i'm shoving this up your ass," you gave him a sweet smile, swinging the object around.

"ume! how long are you going to take! come get your friend, i swear to god!"

"i said shut up!" ume walked out of her room and made her way to the kitchen where the two of you were.

"yes [y/n]! beat his ass up!" she encouraged you.

"this is why i don't hang out with the two of you, fucking freaks."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🎉 You've finished reading さようなら; 𝑲𝑵𝒀! 𝑼𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑺 [✓] 🎉