十七 ;

-ˋˏ unfortunate death ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"w-wait..." kurai wheezed, lifting a hand up to pause the conversation. "like- like- wait oh my god-" he laughed, "i can't, i can't, please stop!" he brought his hand down, slamming the table as tears rolled down his face.

"i know right?!" the love pillar laughed along, throwing her head back. "did you see it happen?!" kurai asked, wiping the tears off his face. "unfortunately no, but kyojuro told me what happened," mitsuri explained with a huge smile on her face.

after waiting for so long, mitsuri finally got to meet kurai. she was concerned about him being a demon at first, but after spending a few hours with him, they became best friends.

you stared at them with a scowl on your face as the two continued laughing about one of your childhood stories. "a-are you okay [y/n]..?" senjuro asked in concern. "yeah. i'm fine."

"y-you sure..?"

"are you doubting me?"

"n-no! of course not!" senjuro waved his hands around frantically, not wanting to piss you off even further. "it's just... uhm..." he pointed a shaky finger to your hand. you looked down and noticed that during the time when you were busy glaring at the two, you had snapped your chopsticks in half. "oh," you placed the broken utensil on the dining table.

"hey! hey! [y/n]!" you hear kurai call out to you, tapping the table to get your attention. "what do you want," you spat, narrowing your eyes at him. "why didn't you tell me about it?" he laughed, his hand weakly slamming the table.

"why should i."

"oh god," kurai took a deep breath in, "that was gold. geez, i need to breathe," he breathed out. "i hope you stop breathing," you muttered under your breath.

and much to your dismay, mitsuri added on to her story about young you. "oh! oh! and there was this one time when [y/n] was training with kyojuro, she got so frustrated that she punched a tree and ended up breaking two of her fingers!"

"what?! just by punching a tree?!" kurai exclaimed, "[y/n], what are you made out of? paper?" he joked, "that's so sad..!"

"i was only ten you ass hole," you defended yourself, "mitsuri, please stop exposing me..." you groaned in embarrassment, covering your face with your hands. "okay, okay, fine..." mitsuri gave in, feeling a little bad for you.

"hey hey, mitsuri. you know [y/n] nearly decapitated herself one time," kurai said out of no where. "kurai what the fuck did i just say?" you threw your hands up, leaning back against your chair. "wait what? [y/n] nearly cut her own head off?!" senjuro asked with wide eyes. "senjuro! stop!" you groaned.

"yeah! yeah!" kurai continued.

"shut up, that happened so long ago."

"uhm no. that happened like two days ago."