Family of Assassins

"Honey, have you heard?"

"What's the matter dear?"

"Your son didn't complete his mission"

"What! That's not possible!"

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee is the head of the family of assassins. They both are really strong so their son followed in their foot steps.

Ask Lee know to kill anyone and he won't hesitate, at first they were proud of their son but as time pass they realize that their son was a monster, he would kill anyone who pisses him off, that goes for family too.

He were just 12 years old when he brutally stab someone, making it his first kill.

"I wonder if there's a reason why he didn't complete his mission?" Mrs. Lee asked "I'm not sure but we'll have to ask him when he gets home" Mrs. Lee stared at her husband "honey are u planning on-".

"Yes dear, this is what everyone has to go through"

"You beat and tortured my son last week!! I'm not letting you hit him again!" Mrs. Lee is always against her husband when it comes to physically hurting her son. If the training is too hard she would disagree with him doing it, let's just say she's overprotective.

"He will be punish and that's it!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt but master Lee know has arrived" a maid said "bring him here".

"Of course Sir" the maid then bowed and left, Mrs. Lee face back to her husband "you will not hit my son" Mr. Lee smirked "we'll see".

After a few minutes of waiting Lee know came in "son-" Mr. Lee was cut off by Minho "yeah yeah, you could go ahead and punish me" Minho said dropping himself of the couch "good".

Mrs. Lee scoffed "nevermind that now but what happened on your mission?"

"The usually, I went up to him, he notice me then started talking about how I can't kill him, I ignore him, he gets mad so he attack me first, I dodge his attacks but he still cut me with his knife, long story short my whole body was full with cuts and my blood won't stop so I couldn't fight so I attack him a few times and made a way for me to escape and then I ran, change my clothes, bandage up my cuts and that's it" He didn't mention that he went to the convenient store after but... it's not really all that important.

"Aww my poor baby!" Mrs. Lee said hugging Minho's head, Mr. Lee scoff "pathetic, I can't believe you ran away".

"Honey! Stop it! He was in danger"

"Remember rule 19?! Never leave the battlefield until your target is dead!"

"Yeah whatever but I got to admit he was strong, he was the first person I wasn't able to kill" Minho said as he stood up.

"Well the guy you suppose to kill is an assassins" Mr. Lee continued "he is one of our enemies, we don't go after our enemies but he came after me so I just gave you the mission because I didn't want to handle it but you still have to kill him".

"Unfair!! But whatever, I'll kill him sooner or later, I'll let my scars heal first"

__________

Short Chapter, sorry 🙃