Ghost 👻

(A/n: When Felix is talking I will write like this)

"Hyunjin please go and tell my father that you were lying" Minho begged "huh? Lee know begging....Me? Wow this is a wonderful sight"

"Hyunjin.... don't test me" Minho glared at him "ok ok but I only told them you were disappearing a lot because...I wanted to know where you were going..." Hyunjin said not looking Minho in the eyes also showing a fake pout. Minho rolled his eyes "you could of just ask me"

"You know you would never tell me!" Minho laughed "yeah that's true, ok go and tell them you were lying and I'll take you there, deal?"

"Hm...deal!" They both started walking to the room where Minho's parents were "Shit I'm going to be in the same room with 4 assassins!" Felix realized. The door open and they saw Minho's father standing by the window and his mother sitting on the couch anxiously.

"Honey your son is here" Mrs.Lee said nervously "waow he's even more intimidating than Minho" Felix said as he watch the tall man walk towards his son. Minho's eyes followed his father, he stared directly into his eyes, everyone gasp as the sudden sound that filled the room.

"No hi or hello son? He just slap him!!"

Minho's face had a red hand mark on it "so did you even find his location as yet?" Mr. Lee ask furious. Felix was shock when he saw Minho's cold dead face looking at his father like he just tap him on his shoulder "I'm still looking for it" he answered in a monotone voice.

"Ha what a disappointment, I really thought you had it in you to kill someone a little stronger than you" Minho was chocking back the urge to curse at his father "well if you know where I can find him then just let me know" Mr. Lee froze up and Minho notice "what's the matter, dad? You seem a little tense when I said that" Minho smirked.

Mr. Lee grind his teeth, he started to get mad and Minho wanted his father to admit why he's so tense. Mrs. Lee didn't want to say anything because she's glad that her husband and Lee know was in the same level. What's that suppose to mean? Well Mr. Lee the one who called his son a disappointment is also admitting that he couldn't find the location just like Minho.

Hyunjin knew that Minho's father won't admit it and he's too excited to find out what Minho is hiding so he decided to speed up the process "ok well you both know how hard it is to find Zane so Mr. Lee you're not mad at Lee anymore so we're all good"

"Zane!? That is who they were talking about"

"If you guys are done here then me and Lee know are going to hang out" Hyunjin said as he pulled Minho's arm "wait one second" Hyunjin froze, he knew he had to tell them he lie so Minho could get out of trouble

"Yes.... Mr. Lee do you want something?" Hyunjin asked nervously "Lee know you know Hyunjin said he notice he were disappearing a lot, is that true?" Hyunjin looked at Minho.

"Yes it's true" Minho said he looked at Hyunjin and then looked at his father "Hyunjin got in trouble and he's grounded but his parents let him come here but he can't go anywhere else so he made me his butler and when I said I'm not going to be his butler again, he made up a lie and told you" he smirked at Hyunjin who looked offended.

"Damn Minho is good at lying" Felix said.

"Oh ok then you both could go" Mr. Lee said as he took a seat, Minho and Hyunjin left as soon as he said that "Honey do you really believe Hyunjin could make Lee know do something for him?" Mr. Lee asked his wife "he probably have good dirt on him".

"Yes, he is a very mischievous teenager" Mrs. Lee lied Hyunjin is too afraid to blackmail Minho. She said yes because she didn't want her husband to try and figure what Lee know has been up too, she doesn't know either but she hopes he'll tell her soon.

"Yah! Why you lie like that?!" Hyunjin shouted as they came out of the house "What? I was just trying to get out faster" Minho said as he unlock his car "but you could of just said 'sorry it was just a misunderstanding' they would of understand!!!" He yelled "I'm starting to think you don't know my parents".

"Yeah yeah let's go, I just want to see what ya been up to" Hyunjin then get in the passenger seat and they both drove off with a ghost in the back seat of the car.