Strip club

It was exactly how Han pictured it loud, crowded and filled with nake women. He started walking through the crowd but women kept touching him and saying some nasty words in his ear but they didn't bother him he was just looking for one person only.

After 5 minutes of walking around he spotted him he was eating the face off a girl that was on his lap it disgusted Han to see this guy enjoying his life when he just killed an innocent person.

Han walked up to them and push the girl out of his lap but suddenly Han whole body froze as his eyes met with his "why can't I say anything I can't even move!!" Han thought.

Zane smirked as he got up the girl try to touch him again but he push her away. He grab Han and started walking Han don't know why but he can't get his body to do anything he just keeps following him.

They went further away from the crowd so the music wasn't as loud "well well well, have you came to kill me?" Han stayed silent "oh not saying anything? Or are you too afraid".

"I-i"

"Stop stuttering! I was so confident!"

"Aww you're cute you know that I kinda don't want to kill you. Hey what about this" Zane came closer "Be my boyfriend and stay by my side and you'll live a happy life".

"That son of a bitch, he thinks I'll want to live with him after he killed my best friend! He's sick and disgusting"

"Live a l-life with you? I-i rather kill m-myself!" That pissed Zane off he grab Han's neck and push him against a wall "what's up with me and hitting walls" Han joked.

"You little- you shouldn't disrespect me! I could kill you if I wanted to!!" Zane said choking Han but he really didn't care about respect he was just mad that Han didn't want to be with him.

No matter how much time Zane thought of meeting him again and this is what he chose to say

"I'll teach you a lesson"

🔞Attempted Rape🔞

He pulled Han into a room where strippers and men go to. Han started fighting but Zane hand around his neck made it hard for him to breathe, none less speak.

Even tho if he yells for help no one would be able to hear him because the rooms was sound proof.

He push Han onto the bed and came on top of him while tightly holding Han's hand above his head while his other went into his shirt. He kissed all over his neck leaving marks.

"S-stop...please!!" Han said with tears in his eyes but Zane just got turned on more.

"You're a virgin, right?" Han didn't respond "well then I'll try to be extra careful" he said as tie up his hands and pulled Han's pants down, he was about to unbuckle his belt but suddenly he heard knocking on the door.

"What!" Zane yelled but the person outside couldn't hear so they kept knocking "help! Someone please help!" Han yelled but Zane push a rag into his mouth.

Zane got up and opened the door blocking the person from seeing Han "This room is occupied" he said "oh sorry but you don't remember me".

"Huh?" Suddenly he went flying back from a kick, Han started moving up when he saw Minho. Minho saw Han on the bed with this pants down crying, his blood boil with anger.

He walked up to him and untied his hands, Han quickly pulled up his pants and got out from the bed and hid behind Minho.

Zane start coughing "you jackass! Who do you think you are!"

Minho body was filled with anger, he walked up to him and started punching his face "how dare you hurt him! You have no right to put your hands on him!!"

He started coughing up blood "aww come on I can put my hands on my property whenever I want" Zane said laughing evilly.

"I'm gonna kill you-" Minho was ready to hit him again but he was cut off "wait why don't you ask your friend or I'm hoping he's your friend because I wouldn't like that" Zane said looking at Han.

"Ask him what?" Minho said as he also looked at Han "what did he meant by ask you? How do you know his guy?" Han stayed silent, he didn't know what to say.

"Han you should tell him or do you not want to keep your promise to me?"

"Your promise?" Minho was in the middle utterly confused "I d-don't belong to you b-but I will still keep my promise" Han said honestly he was so scared.

"Good boy now come here" Minho stare daggers at Zane when he said that "I'll tell you something that will make keeping your promise easy" Zane raise his body to a sitting position "do you want to hear?"

"There's no way he would-" Minho thought stopped when he saw Han coming closer "No you stay back!"

"Minho move out of the way please"

"What! No way!"

"Please I need to hear this"

"Han stop it! Don't come closer"

"Minho your name is? The boy wants to come so step back" Zane said smirking like he won.