Training begins

"So Minho who's also name is Lee know is from the family of assassins!!" Felix said "yep so do you understand now?" "yeah I think" Han just spent the last 20 minutes explaining everything to Felix "let eat something-" Han was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Why would someone come here so late at night?" Han got up and open the door "I'll do it".

"Minho...?"

"I'll teach you how to kill Zane" Felix pop his head out from the corner "you'll really teach me!?!" Han started to get excited "yes but you have to do everything I ask and you can't say no" .

"Hmm.... Felix... help"

"Just do it~" Felix whispered

"Ok fine but nothing weird"

"I can't keep that promise 😃 but I'll try"

*Next morning 🌄*

"YOU'RE MAKING ME MOVE INTO YOUR HOUSE!!" Han shouted as he stood at the door at the hideout house "Yep! I need to train you so we're going to live together but I won't be here all the time, I would have to go back to my family's house once in a while".

"But this place is so far from my job"

"Who said you're working"

"But I need money for food"

"Don't worry I'll buy everything you need just stay here and practice everything that I'm about to teach you" Minho started picking up some boxes that had some of Han's stuff.

"B-but...." Han still couldn't process what he's about to do, he spent his whole life taking care of himself but now some random stranger is going to take care of him "Minho at least let me work for half a day" Han begged.

"No. Now stop complaining I told the people who's bringing your stuff to leave them down the mountain, try to bring everything here before it gets dark"

"What!!! But it will take me an half an hour just to get down the mountain" Han complained "is that complaining I hear?"

"Hmm... No"
"I guess I have to do it but is he trying to kill me on the first day?! But he's also really smart because I don't have that much stuff, like probably 6 boxes but if this was a normal circumstances I would bring all the boxes here in 5 minutes but how the mountain is so steep I have to bring 2 at a time so I don't end up rolling down the mountain... yeah I hate him"

"You didn't move as yet!!" Minho yelled "ok ok I'm going" Han started walking down the mountain "this is going to take 3 hours but why the hell they didn't make a path to walk!?"

"It's because if bad people see a path then they will follow it and we would be caught!" Minho yelled from all the way on top "How did he know what I was thinking!" Han started to panic "okayy but next time don't read my mind!" Han yelled back and Minho showed him a thumbs up.

*Time skip*

Han literally drag himself up the mountain with the last box "you took longer than expected" Minho said as he threw Han a bottle of water which Han drank within a second.

"I...fell...down...while bring...the.. last box" Han said breathing in-between his words

"Aww yeah I could see that" Minho said as he look at Han's leg and saw some scratches and cuts "well you should give up now-"

"No"

"Give. Up."

"No"

Minho got irritated because he let Han do the hard stuff first to scare him to give up but he still won't "don't think I would go easy on you just because your my pet" Minho threaten.

"'Your 'pet' yeah right but I didn't want you to go easy on me I want you to train me to get stronger"

"Fine then I'll train you but it's not all about being stronger, it's about skills, any strong person can kill someone but you need skills to get away with it. You especially need skills to kill someone with even greater skills than you" Minho explain.

"Oh so out of 10 do you think I'm anywhere close to his level?" Han asked "hm.... negative -24/10"

"NEGATIVE!!"

"Yep so you have a lot of training to do" Minho was about to walk back inside "wait so what level are you on compared to him?"

"Oh baby were not on the same level, I'm on a whole different level" Minho fake simile, the first time Minho and Zane fought Minho had to run away because if he didn't Zane would have killed him that night so in reality Minho know he's 6/10 close to Zane but he won't tell Han that, he just want him to be happy but when the time comes Minho will be the one to kill Zane because if Han do then he would be meeting his dead best friend soon.

Thank you for reading
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
I hope you're enjoying the book