Stranger??

"Why are you here?"

"Do you want me to be brutally honest?" Minho asked "yeah...." Han said raising his eyebrows "well I was around the area and I sense that my squirrel was here" Han face dropped in disappointment "you gotta stop saying that name".

"What you mean?"

"I sound like your pet!!"

"Well I'll gladly make you-"

"*Cough* *Cough* there's people around" Han said as he smiled trying to look normal "you're right, there is too much people around" Han sigh "finally you agree with- Woah yah put me down!!"

"You said there's too much people around so let's go somewhere else" Minho said as he put Han into the passenger seat "you can't just put me into your car like that!! Also this is kidnapping!!" Han yelled. Minho closed the door and ran to the other side of the car. As he got in Han was climbing out the car but Minho pulled him back in and locked the doors "you can't escape from me".

"Wow you know you sound just
👏like👏a👏kidnapper👏"

"Did you just now clap👏in👏my👏 face" Minho said as he reciprocated Han's action which made Han laugh "you see you're having a good time with your kidnap- I mean me 😳"

"Hahaha I guess we're not strangers anymore but that doesn't mean I'm giving you premission to kidnap me"

"Fine... squirrel do you want to go somewhere with me?" Minho said as he lean closer which made Han's heart beat faster "I-i don't know where are we going?" Han stutter from Minho suddenly coming closer "It's a surprise 😉".

"B-but-"

"Pleaseeeeee"

"Am...ok.." Minho smirked at Han's answer "good let's go"

*Time skip*

The ride was longggg and it was also deep deep in the forest. Han started questioning his decision until Minho said "we're here".

"B-but there's nothing around, It's only forest"

"Yeah sorry but we have to hike to our destination" The ride was an hour and a half long so it was almost close to the evening "5 hours of karate and now 1 hour and a half drive with my Kidnapper, this day couldn't have gone any better😭" Han thought already accepting what's going on happen next.

"I'm not trying to kidnap you, I promise, my family has a house up in the mountains and I just want to take you there" Minho was actually being honest, his family do own the place BUT no one is allowed to go there because it's for incase someone try to attack them so they hide there.

"YOU'RE TAKING ME TO YOUR HOUSE!"

"No, second house"

"SO YOU'RE RICH?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISE?"

"Hmm.... because it's you" Minho scoff and put his hand on his chest "that hurts you know" he said wiping away a fake tear.

"Damnn dramatic much"

"Haha you should meet my cousin but if you know me then yes I am"

"But I don't know you"

"Well... do you want to?" Han literally couldn't feel his heart beat "oh my god say something, stop being so flustered, HE MIGHT BE MY KIDNAPPER SO DON'T DO THIS TO ME HEART!!!"

"So....are you hiking with me?"

"Y-yes"
"DID I JUST SAY YES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" Han felt like he was under Minho's control but he kinda liked it. They walk 2 MILES!!! until Han saw a house

House?? Nope a mansion

"What the-"

"Ohh it's better than I thought" Minho said

"YOU NEVER SAW IT BEFORE?!"

"Yeah I did come here once but I was really small so I can't remember it much"

"Wow the place is so dark" Han said as he wonder around

Han didn't notice that Minho was a little scared at the front door. Minho put in the wrong code for the door and if he didn't remember the right code at the last minute he would have to use his voice to open it and when using his voice he would have to say his real name "so what do you want to do?" Minho asked.

"I saw a movie theater down the hall, let's watch a movie"

"Sure" They started watching
'Rambo: Last Blood' an action movie. It finished and Han told Minho he was going to use the washroom, Minho ask if he wanted help to find it but Han wanted to explore the place for himself.