Can't stop the lying

"Minho I'm back" Han yelled as he entered the house "Han" Felix said "oh Felix you scared the shit out of me!" He said holding his chest "you idiot did you forget you have a watch where Minho could see your location!"

"Huh!? Shit I forgot about that did Minho see where I went?"

"Almost, after you hung up he was going to check but at the same time he was heating up some food and it finished so he went to get it so I took a look before he did and saw YOU WERE AT THAT FUCKING STRIP CLUB!" Felix yelled knowing that only Han could hear him, finally abusing his privilege.

"I know I know I'll explain later but what did he do after he came for it!?"

"I made him trip and the hot food fell on his phone and shut off so you're welcome" Felix said bowing "but for helping you, you need to tell me what you were doing there?" Felix said folding his arms.

"I just needed to get something but thanks either way" Han said and then walked away ignoring Felix shouting at him to come back and explain more "he's up to something, I hope it's not something dangerous".

*Next morning*

"Hey" Han said as he saw Minho walking down the stairs "are you going to get another phone?"

"Yeah but I'll go later" Suddenly Han body tense up the phone Zane gave him was vibrating. Han looked up at Minho and saw he was occupied with picking which cereal he was going to eat so Han slowly pulled the phone half way out his pocket and looked at the screen to see a text and a miss call.

The text said "I'm boreddddd so talk with me❤️❤️"

Han rolled his eyes "Minho you should go and buy a new phone now, I heard you get a good deal if you go early" he lied "hmm really? Well I'm trying to save money so I'll go"

"Ok, I'll start training while you're gone" Minho stretch over the counter and pecked Han's lips making him blush. As Minho left Han pulled out his phone and called Zane back.

"The fuck! You said you'll call only when you're bored!" He whispered yelled looking around to see if Felix is anywhere "yeah... I'm bored now" Han could feel his smirk on the other side of the phone "fine... But I have to get changed so-"

"I wanna see!"

"You pervert" Han said squinting his eyes.

*Minho's pov*

I went in the first phone store I found and I didn't get the deal, well I guess some stores probably have that deal.

I was driving back when I saw Chan outside the convenient store so I stop the car in front of him to talk "hey Christopher I have something to ask" Chan bend down and lead his hands on the car window frame "stop calling me that Lee know".

"Whatever, what did you and Han do last night?"

"Me and Han..? Oh right he wanted to talk about finding a job" Chan was terrible at making up lies "but don't he work here?" I asked confused "yeah but he wanted to get a better job" Chan was working up a cold sweat, he should of thought about a better lie.

"Oh ok then, thanks" Chan sigh in relief and moved off the car and I drove off "why was he lying?" The thought was bothering him the whole drive back home.

*Author pov*

Han put the phone at a good angle for Zane to see "can you see me and the punching bag?"

"Yeah"

"Well then if you're watching you could tell me what I'm doing wrong"

"Ok go ahead princess I would love to be your trainer" Han didn't pay attention to him and started punching the bag with the technique Minho taught him "hm... stop" Zane shouted, Han didn't even hit the bag a third time "what's the problem?"

"Everything. Your stands were sloppy, your punches were too slow and you could break your hands if you actually punch someone like that" Han wasn't buying it "Minho taught me it like this".

"Yeah and remember you said he wanted to kill me behind your back so he probably taught you the wrong things so it would take longer for you to learn it" he thought for a second. His hand literally hurt so much he had to get it checked maybe Zane was right so all this time Minho was setting him up to fail, he bets the punching bag was hard on purpose.

"Straighten your back and stand side ways" Han did exactly what he was told he wanted to learn quickly before Minho comes back "loosen your hands, you're squeezing your arms to close together now relax your fits and hit with your stronger hand first" Han stronger hand was his right "good now right then left continue punching in that pattern and do it fast also straighten your hand when you punch more you do it like that faster your punches get"

"Wow thanks" Han said smiling brightly, it felt like an actual punch for the first time. After a short time of training with Zane he learned a lot some good things and some bad things.

The good things he learnt were how to punch better and he even taught him a few things about kicking but the bad things is that Minho was purposely teaching him bad things to make his training harder.

Han heard some sounds upstairs which means Minho is back good thing he ended the call a few minutes ago "how was training? Does your hands hurt at all?" Minho said coming down the stairs "it was good and I told you my hands are better now"

"That's good" he came behind him and hugged him resting his chin on Han's shoulder "so did you get the phone?" Han ask.

"Yeah but I didn't get the deal you were talking about"

"Oh I guess maybe they don't have it anymore, also did you go anywhere else?"

"No"

"Oh ok, I just wanted to ask for something"

"Lies. Why can't we stop lying to each other, I forgot to give Minho my phone from last night so I had it and I saw that Chan texted me and said that Minho stop by and ask what he and I were doing last night. If we keep lying to each other like this then our relationship will be built with lies. I promise myself if I love someone I won't lie to them but here I am lying to each other".