Relationship❤️

"You want to go with me there?"

"Yeah why not-" Minho was cut off by Han's lips pressing against his "you grate your teeth when you're mad and when you're nervous you bite inside of your mouth" Han said smiling brightly while his hands were wrap around Minho "did I do good?"

"Yes you did great" Minho said smirking and started kissing Han again putting his hand around his waist and holding his wrist.

"I should probably give them their space. Now I'm going to feel like the third wheel! Damn I should look for a cute ghost boy" Felix said stomping up the stairs.

"Baby squirrel"

"Y-yes"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Han started blushing so he hid his face in Minho's chest and shook
his head as in yes "good so no more 'going on date' jokes" he said making Han roll his eyes "ok ok".

"Han?" The air got thick he sounded serious "we could still do our training and you're still going to kill him but no more hiding secrets ok".

"I kinda have a lot of secrets about him" Han said laughing bitterly "I want you to tell me it"

"But....i-"

"Please" Minho said holding his hand "I want to find him as soon as possible" Han couldn't say no suddenly now Minho became an important person to him and keeping secrets from him was draining "Minho, Zane told me his location he's staying at, the reason why was because if I decide to kill him I could go there and met him".

"Ok bu-" Han cut him off again "but if I know I can't kill him then I have to forfeit and be in a sexual relationship with him" Minho clench his fits "you should have told me that sooner" Han muttered an apology "it's fine baby, now can you tell me his location?" Han looked down.

"Is it the strip club?" His eyes widened of course he would of figured it out! He's in a relationship with Minho but he still wanted to lie about that one thing, tho he felt bad he still wanted to do it "he stay there because his friend own the club" he lied.

"Ok thanks for telling me baby" Minho said patting Han's head, he fake smiled "no problem"

"I'll kill him but not right now I don't want Han to get suspicious"

"It's clear that Minho knows that Zane hides there but it looks like he doesn't know the whole truth. I don't need to know body language to know that Minho is going to kill Zane behind my back. I'm sorry but I can't let that happen"

"Let me go and change my clothes and we'll start back training" Han said and Minho agreed. They trained for the whole day but Han had to take some breaks in-between because his hands would hurt after a while.

*8:00pm*

"Minho can I get my phone back, I'm going to visit Chan" he asked Minho who was sitting on the couch watching tv "what? We start dating and now you're going to visit another guy" Minho said feeling offended.

"Yes."

"Fine tho.... it's in my wardrobe"

"Thanks I won't be out for long" Han said running up the stairs. He got Minho's car keys and drove to the convenient store, he was calling Chan's phone but he wasn't answering. "Chan?" Han said as he bursted in the store "Rebecca where's Chan?"

"He was just leaving but you could stop him by the car park"

"Ok thanks" Han started running and he saw Chan's car was about to leave "Chan! Chan wait!" Han yelled while waving his hands Chan notice and stop his car and got out "Han what are you doing here?"

"Chan I need you to do me a favor" he stared at him in confusion "what is it?"

"If Minho ask if I was here pacifically today, can you tell him that I came here to talk to you about something work related"

"Okay... but why? Did something bad happening between you two?"

"No don't worry, it's nothing"

"Ok..?" Chan honestly thinks Han is up to something but he wasn't going to ask "I have to go, thanks for helping me" Chan wave goodbye at Han while he watch him get into the car drive off.

"He's up to something but I'm not going to sell him out"

It was close to 9:30 by now so the strip club must be open. Han parked the car somewhere no one driving across the street would see it. He got in and as he expected a whole crowd of people was there "Zane probably eating a girl's face off by now" Han thought rolling his eyes, he started looking through the crowd but after a while he just couldn't find him "it's getting late I have to head back soon, where the hell is he?!"

Han was having a panic attack if he doesn't find him then Minho would but if he doesn't get back home soon Minho would notice "what do I do?" Suddenly a crazy idea came up in his head.

"How do you get the attention of a perverted guy like him in a strip club?" Yes you ✨strip✨ Han was literally wearing a button down shirt at the time so it's perfect to button down but there's one problem he has to get up on stage and do things until he notice him "fuck this shit man!"

He got up on stage and slowly starting to unbuttoning his shirt and surprising people were cheering but not loud enough so he decided to rip the shirt off completely.

People were cheering like animals, they were throwing money on stage and some were yelling for him to do him pants next. Everyone eyes were on him, he could see everyone's faces clearly but no Zane "shit! Did I do this for nothing!"

Han jump down from the stage his shirt was hinging off his shoulders busted open until someone came up to him "Hey baby" A guy said Han just smiled and ignored him "I said hey" he started to get annoyed "look at me!" He said harshly and pulled on Han shoulder but before Han could pull away another hand came from behind him "hey now, no touching" Han looked up to see it was Zane.

"Pff~ whatever" the guy said and then walked away.

"Zan-" Han said but stopped when he saw a dead look in his eyes "Zane?" The killer lower his head to Han's ear and whispered "don't think about ever doing that again, I hate when people touch my property do understand?" He said as he used his dominant voice which sounds scary in Han's opinion. He held Han's hand and pulled him somewhere.
____________

I dare you to say 'Han's hand' 10 times fast 💀 Some times I wish I use Jisung instead of Han 😭🤦