Training~1

"WAKE UP!" Han body immediately shot up from the bed "WTF- IS THERE A FIRE!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Am.... nothing😗"

"😗...ok" Han said and repeated Minho's action "where's my phone?" He asked looking side to side "I took it" Minho said without hesitation "Why!"

"Because there's no time for your phone when you're training plus you don't have much contacts so you don't have to worry about people calling you" Minho said showing a half smile, Han glared at him "What if I have to check the time?"

"You know there's something call a clock...right? But if you do need to know just ask and I'll tell you"

"Ok fine so what's the time?" Han said rubbing his eyes "It's 3am"

"3AM!! Why awake me up so early?!" He yelled sitting up "we're going for a run so get dressed and meet me outside".

"Now!?"

"Yes. So get ready and if you go back to sleep I'll make you run for the whole day" Minho said pointing his eyes then pointing back at Han making the younger groan.

*Time skip*

"Where the hell were you!?" Minho yelled "sorry...I fell asleep while I was in the shower" Han said while yawning "come squirrel wake up you need to be more energetic" Minho started jogging on the spot "start stretching because we're going to start just now".

Han pouted but he knew he had to do it so he started stretching his legs and arms "everyday from now on we will be running every morning from 3:30 to until you see the sun rises but how you're now starting I'll let you take a break whenever you need to" Minho explained.

"Wait so you were expecting me to run for 3 hours straight and not take a break!!"

"Yep!"

"But when are you going to teach me how to fight or defend myself?"

"When you're able to run 3 HOURS WITHOUT TAKING NO BREAKS! NOW GO GO START RUNNING" Minho ordered pushing the confused boy and Han immediately start running.

He followed Minho running through the forest, it didn't have a path so running was really hard. Han can't remember how much times a branch hit him or cut him in his leg.

"The place is so damn dark, if the moon wasn't so bright tonight I wouldn't be able to see anything. The place was so dark by the house but Minho didn't bring a flashlight so did he know it would get brighter more we ran down the mountain?"

"Minho wait... slow down"

"Are you stopping already? We only been running for 20 minutes" no a single drop of sweat was on him "what! That was only 20 minutes!" Han felt like he was running for at least an hour "I feel like I'm about to die!"

"I thought you were more active than that and yesterday you got a good warn up when I sent you down and up from the mountain".

"Yesterday I took my time to walk but now I have to run and yes I was active but I never actually ran for more than 10 minutes straight" Han said taking deep breaths through sentences.

"Ok fine but if you want to kill Zane before he disappear from the face of this earth you have to hurry and adjust to your new schedule".

"I do want to kill him fast but i know where to find him when I'm ready" Han covered his mouth he let it slip out by accident "you know where to find him!?" Minho was surprise because Zane location is almost impossible to find "Han you need to tell me" Minho said coming closer to the younger "sorry i can't".

"Why?"

"Because I don't know what you would do if I did tell you" Han can't tell Minho because he thinks that Minho might betray him but not in a bad way he just thought that Minho would go and kill Zane so Han don't get his hands bloody "Han you don't trust me?" Minho said in a sad/disappointing voice.

His heart started beating fast feeling bad "I'm sorry I do trust you but I can't tell you this, please understand" Minho didn't understand but he couldn't fight with Han now so it's best to end this conversation "okay are you ready to start running again?"

"Yeah let go"

"Damn it! I'm trying to find Zane location for a while now but Han knew it the whole time. I need do take my revenge on that dirty bastard" Minho just wants to kill Zane before Han goes through all this training, he promise himself that Han won't kill anyone and he intend to keep that promise.