Hide🏚️

Zane pulled him inside his office "so did you decide to live with me?" He said hovering over him but Han wasn't intimidated "no I want you to do something for me" Zane quickly answered "No. But you need to tell me what that performance was about?"

"But I didn't even tell you what I want!! And i couldn't find you so I... improvised?" Zane didn't like that answer so he pick Han up and rest him on top a clear glass table with his hands on both sides of the angry boy.

"I don't like that answer but I hope you don't continue to 'improvise' when I'm not around" Han really hate this guy "he act as if he's sure I would end up being his boyfriend" Han thought rolling his eyes "Zane, Minho know where you're staying so I want you to hide somewhere".

"You want me to hide from the guy that fucking kick me the last time we met?"

"Yes, pleasee"

"Why would I do that" he said seriously "because he'll come and try to kill you behind my back and I want to be the one to kill you" Han said while looking Zane dead in his eyes but the killer just smirked he can't wait to see him try, he gets a boner just thinking about it "ok then but I want something out from this too".

"What do you want?" Zane smile and walk to the other side of the table, Han jump down and watch Zane look around his table not long after he took out a phone "let's keep in contact with each other" he said walking up to him "why tho?"

"You don't want me to get bored hiding now don't you?" The younger stared at the phone he can't use his phone but how did he know?

"You're training to kill me right? and you're also being trained by an assassin and normally they take away your phone so I guessed" Han was completely shock "he's an assassin for a reason right".

"Ok fine but I train a lot and Minho is around me all the time so I won't be able to talk much" he said taking it "don't worry I'll just text you when I get bored like really bored it that okay with you princess" Zane said getting too close "yes that's fine" Han step back "I want you to go somewhere else until I'm sure he stop looking around the strip club".

"Ok" Zane answered really fast which was kinda sketchy but he didn't get time to think about it because his phone started ringing. He looked up at Zane and back at his phone Zane just smirked and walked off knowing who was calling.

"Sorry Minho, I asked Chan for something and he's getting it for me now so it might take a few minutes"

"What are you both doing? It's getting late and you still have an hour an a half drive to make" frustrated Minho said "I know but I'll come soon I promise, I love you" Han stop for a few seconds 'did I just say that!?'

On the other side of the phone Minho was shock too "ok I'll be waiting come back soon, love you too baby squirrel" he then hung up. After talking with Zane and then with Minho he realize that they are really different but he knows he's just doing this so he could keep his promise but with Minho he wants a real relationship with him but after he keeps his promise then he'll be more committed.

Zane gave Han the phone "Wow, it looks like it's brand new"

"It is, I have a back up phone around me all the time but it doesn't have any apps it's just to call or text someone"

"I won't question it" Han then check the time with the new phone "I have to go but make sure to leave and go somewhere away from the club"

"Of course princess" he rolled his eyes and then left, he walked out the club and got in the car once he was in he let out a sigh "THE FUCK! I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED" he shouted said hold his head. Everything Han did was so surprising he acted like a professional, he looked at Zane's body language and Zane was being honest, truly!

"I have to get better because I know in a couple of days Minho will go and try to kill Zane which will not happen. Learning defense and a few punches will not be enough so I'll learn to fight with some kind of weapon but I won't tell Minho about this I'll learn it when he's not around".

Han never thought his life was going to turn out like this but it's way more exciting than being behind a cash register "it's life or death in my new life".