Fight 💢

"10. Nice to see you again Minho" Zane said while he was standing right in the middle of the strip club in a suit "ha, nice? Nothing is nice about this" Minho said smirking bitterly "you sound confident? It kinda pisses me off".

"What? I can't be confident or you're remembering that time you beat me, just because you beat me that one time doesn't mean you should think any less of me".

"Of course I don't think that, you're Lee. Know, the son of The family of assassins, you inherit the name of your father and mother two of the most dangerous assassins on this earth but... sadly their son...." Zane press his lips in a line "couldn't beat me the first and still can't the second time".

Minho clench his jaw "well then let's see if you're right" Minho held the gun up and shot at Zane who dodge by a hair "ok jeez, you're getting straight to the point" Zane took out one of his knifes and threw it at Minho and it pierce his shoulder, making him drop the gun.

"I can't believe you still fight like that, you're a boxer puncher. They are good at all the technique and know all the different types of fighting styles but your kind of fighters only focus on speed and power so all I have to do is cut up your hands and that's it you can't fight" Zane said laughing.

Minho rip a piece of his shirt and tied it over his cut "yeah you're right, but I also noticed you're a long range fighter, you stay far away to throw your knifes and thinking about it the last time we fought you kept moving back when I was coming closer. You kept throwing your knifes and lucky you I couldn't block them so I had to take getting hit by them but now all I have to do is close the distance between us".

Minho then ran head on, Zane was caught off guard by how fast Minho's punches was coming "even with the cut I gave him he's still moving like nothing happened" Zane thought while he was dodging Minho's punches.

"Get your head out of the clouds" Minho said and suddenly swung his fits at Zane which hit his ribs, Minho took another swing at Zane's head but Zane blocked it with his hands. He jump back and threw another knife but it missed.

"Aww what happened there? Oh shit you use your strong hand to block my punch right, ohhh... I guess throwing knives is going to be hard now" Zane was watching Minho with the darkest glare but suddenly started laughing, Minho was confuse.

"Just because I can't throw knifes doesn't mean I can't fight 😏 don't get cocky Lee know it's not a good look on you" Zane suddenly dash towards Minho throwing a side kick, Minho flew back a little but landed on his feet.

"Not bad, not bad" Minho charged at Zane and threw a few punches while trying to block Zane's attacks.

Minho suddenly felt a throbbing pain on his waist, he looked down to see a knife dug deep in his skin "try fighting with that" Zane said smiling devilishly.

"Where did the knife come out from?" Zane let go of the knife and kicked Minho onto the ground. Minho took his hand and pulled out the knife, he tried to cover the wound with his hands but the bleeding won't stop.

"Aww come you really didn't see when I took up that from the ground?" He said laughing "when did he-" Zane put his foot on Minho's stomach and pressed down on the wound "AGHHHHH!"

"I challenged The family of assassins and you really think all I knew what to do was playing with knifes, you underestimated me" Zane said as he took his foot away from Minho's stomach and walked over to the gun Minho dropped "Well it was a fun fight but I was hoping you last longer but eh I didn't expect much" Zane was about to pull the trigger "oh right I'll make sure to take care of Han".

"Fuck....you" Minho's said breathing hard the pain was getting unbearable.

Suddenly a gun shot was heard but it wasn't from Zane. The gun from Zane hand flew out, Zane held his bleeding hand and looked towards the entrance "oh, the head of the family of assassins came to save his son" Zane said laughing to himself but the pain was catching up to him.

"You're Zane? You're not even half my age" Mr. Lee said "honestly Mr. Lee he doesn't look one third of your age" Hyunjin said as he came out from the back eyeing him up and down "Yah! Calling me old" Hyunjin raise his hand in defense "go and get Minho, he won't be able to stop you with blood lost like that" Mr. Lee ordered which Hyunjin followed.

He got to Minho and notice he was barely conscious, he signal to Mr. Lee that it was a serious wound. Hyunjin threw Minho's hand around his shoulders and drag his almost lifeless body up the stairs, Mr. Lee grab his son on the other side but said "do you really think you can challenge us to a fight, my son yeah but me? You should think over your life decisions before you come after me" He said and they both left with Minho.

"I already did and I decided to challenge you from everyone, know why? Because I'm stronger and I will prove it"