Reunited

"Lee know dear please don't do what your father just did" Mrs. Lee said as he placed a cotton ball on her son's face to stop it from bleeding "don't worry mom I won't, please don't think about it too much".

"I won't, or and where did you want to go so late at night?" She asked "I wanted to go to the convenient store".

"Oh is there something you wanted? I could go get it for you"

"Actually there's.... someone I wanted" Minho thought if he should tell his mom but he decided he should, he trust her.

"Someone huh?" She sigh, her son finally like someone but now she'll have to ruin it "remember it's dangerous to date someone".

"Mom i know" Suddenly she started crying "why did he had to beat someone for liking someone" she was crying non stop, remembering her past.

"I told you not to think about it too much"

*Sniff* "I won't let you go through that same faith as me so please keep it a secret from your father, that you like someone"

"Yeah ok"

Monday - day 9

*During the day time*

"That damn lady didn't let me go out yesterday" Minho complain but even tho he missed going Sunday he ran out of hope of meeting that boy so he 'gave up' but lucky him his mother needed something from the store

"Yeah thanks mom, you sent your hurt son to get you ice cream, why Hyunjin didn't go, he always around our house" he complained.

"Hi, welc- it's you again!?" Rebecca shouted "yeah nice seeing you too" Minho joked and then went to the back of the store "chocolate, vanilla, coconut...oh yes cherry!" Minho said as he grabbed the cherry flavored ice cream.

"Nah you should try salted almond, it's way better" someone said "did I ask for-" Minho eyes widened "Oh hey you're..menho.. mentos... Oh wait Minho-"

"Squirrel?"

"Don't call me that!" Suddenly Han was being pulled out of the store "hey wait! Help stranger danger!"

*Han and Minho pov*

"Who's this?!" Felix shouted as he followed Han "Hey! Stop!" Han back met a wall on the side of an alleyway with Minho's hands on both sides of his body blocking Han from escaping.

"H-hey... am.. so what's up?" Han stuttered "Bro, it's not time to get flustered" Felix smirked but receive a glare from Han.

"Where did you go?" Minho mumble but Han didn't hear "Where were you God damn it!!"

Minho don't know why but he said he gave up on the squirrel but seeing him his body just reacted "I was in the hospital, why do you want to know, we don't even know each other".

"Hospital? What happened? Are you ok?"

"Hannie he seems very worried about you so when were you going to tell me you got a boyfriend" Felix said teasing him "shut up Felix".

"Felix?" Minho said "nevermind but why do you want to know if I'm ok?"

"Sorry it's just.... Nothing but I'm just curious, ok"

"If you live in this area I thought you might know"

"Know what?" Minho said honestly confused "about what happen last week Saturday"

"What happened?" Han looked away and stayed silent "Hannie?" Han looked up at his friend and then sigh "It was nice seeing you again but I have to get back to work" Han push Minho's hands away and left him confuse.

"Idk why but he seems different but not a good different" Minho thought

"Han I think you should talk to him" Felix said as he chase after his best friend "What! Why? I don't even know him" Han said as he speed walk inside the convenient store as Felix followed him "But I think he cares for you".

"Why would he do that, like I said stranger danger" Han was getting bad looks because he was talking to no one but he didn't care "maybe he likes you".

"Yeah right, the first time we met he was an asshole, why would he have feelings for me?"

"You don't know, people develop feelings for people randomly, love at first sight remember"

"Yeah that wasn't love at first sight ok but I'm not looking for a relationship right now, I have to do what we plan first, luckily I got my job back"

"Yeah I know and I'm glad you got your job back but there's a problem 👉👈"

"Felix... what is it?"

"I went around to check the prices for karate lessons but I found out it's $80 every hour"

"HOLY SH- wait that's not that bad"

"You dumbass! You said you'll train for 5 hours, that's $400 a day!" Felix said.

"400 DOLLARS! THAT'S BASICALLY ALL THE MONEY I EARN" people stared at Han, who was he talking with?!

"I guess I'll have to work extra hours" Han thought.

___________

Fun fact: Those are Minho and Han's favorite ice cream

Also karate lessons isn't that expensive but I change it for the story 😁

Hope you're enjoying it
(*˘︶˘*).。*♡