Body language

Minho took Han to a place where a lady massage his hands, she gave him a oil to massage his hands everyday and the swelling will go down in 2-3 days which he found was too long to wait.

Before they went back home Minho stop by the convenient store to get a few things "Minho can I go inside to see Chan?" Han said with a bright smile on his face which Minho couldn't say no to.

"Chaaaaan!" He yelled as he entered "baby squirrel!" Chan said excitedly as he hugged him Minho stared daggers at both of them "Han your boyfriend is threatening me again" Chan whined.

"Minho go and buy your stuff" Han said as he push Minho to the other direction "you know texting your boss that you're never coming to work again and then after you never respond should be a felony".

"Hahaha I'm sorry but I didn't have my phone"

"How?"

"I was training..." Han realize what he just said "training for what?"

Han looked at Minho but Minho just smirked "damn bastard!"
"I'm training because I'm going to the military... just now"

"Hm....."

"......"

"That's great! I didn't know you were capable of that"

"Don't worry I'm training hard" of course Chan didn't believe him but it's best not to bring it up "come on Han let's go" Minho said.

"Yeah ok, bye bye Chan"

"Bye"

"You finished fast?" Han said as he sat down inside the car "yeah know why?" Minho ask but Han said no "because Chan knew you were lying".

"What? How?"

"Body language, assassins must know how to tell that"

"But why you didn't teach me that as yet"

"I don't know, I was just getting the hard stuff out of the way, ok but you would have to take a break from training and rest your hands but during the time I'll teach you about body language"

"Okayy"

*The next day*

Minho pulled a chair in front of Han while he was watching tv "am... hi?" Han said and smiled, Minho smiled back and gently pulled Han's hand to him, he put some oil on his finger tips and started massaging his hands.

Han was completely flustered, how could he think straight when this is happening.

"When you want to read someone's body language you have to watch everything, their eyes, their head, their breathing and even their hands because people tend too play with their fingers when they're nervous or uneasy about something"

"Everything? So their toes too"

"Yes, people tap their toes, sometimes I notice people covering or touching their mouths a lot, it have some people I know get dry throat when they're pressured so they ask for water, it has a lot of methods and you must learn all by the time your hands heal"

"All! Really?"

"Yes but this time I won't leave you to learn by yourself, I'll be here help you" Han's heart was beating so loudly "if you're able to read my body language then you definitely know everything you need to know about body language"

"Ok I'll try my best!"

After the first lesson Han kept watching Minho's every move. When Minho goes to eat, sleep, watch tv, everything he does Han looks at him but so far he got nothing.

"His breathing is normal, he doesn't fidget with his hands, he keeps a straight face most of the time, does he even show any signs!?"

*2 days later*

"YAYYYY my hands feel so much better!!" Han yelled "Hannie don't push yourself so much next time" Felix said, he was really worried when he saw Han's hands for the first time "don't worry Felix" Han said as got dressed but not in his training clothes.

"I thought you start back training today" Felix said "why are you dressed like you're going out?" He was dressed in a nice black jeans with a hoodie crop top.

"Am.... something is going to happen downstairs so don't question it"

"Huh? What's going to happen?"

"Just watch" Han walked down the stairs and saw Minho on couch "Good morning".

"Good morning, how's your hands feeling?" Minho ask but also notice Han's clothes but didn't ask wanting the younger to bring it up himself "yep, all healed up" he said with a bright smile.

Han stayed quiet after getting uneasy the older had to ask "where are you going? You're all dressed up".

"I wonder what he's is up to?" Felix thought watching the scene unfold.

"I'm going on a date" Han said as he quickly examine Minho's body. He kept a straight face but inside his mind he was definitely caught off guard "a date with who?" Minho said as he grated his teeth together.

"I can't tell you"

"Why not?"

"Because I just can't" Han said as he started walking away but he kept a close eye on Minho's actions.

"Hannie you got a date!?" Felix was kinda excited but also sad, he do want Minho and Han to end up together but Han never date anyone so he's excited.

"Han wait"

"Sorry I can't, I might be late if I stay here for too long" Han grab an apple and was about to walk out "I said wait!" Minho shouted.

Han froze, Minho's dominant voice was terrifying even tho Han was just doing this to test out what he learn, he felt like he fucked up "Hannie I think you took it too far" Felix put the pieces together and notice what his plan was.

Minho walked up to Han and grab his hand and turn him around. Han eyes met with Minho's cold stare, Han body got tends "where are you going again?" Minho said smirking.

"I-i...where was I going again?" He literally forgot, he was lost in those devil's eyes.

"On a date~" Felix whispered

"Right...on a...date" Han repeated, but he sound like he wasn't sure. Minho just had a devil-ish smile that Han found attractive "Ok, let me drive you there".