He'll be mines tomorrow

Chan and Minho drove about an hour to a rooftop restaurant which has the best view in Seoul "ok so... you're taking me out on a date..." Chan said as he came out of the car and looked up at the restaurant "what! no I was bringing my squirrel here but he cancel on me".

"Pff~"

"What?"

"Your squirrel 🤣!!" Chan said as he burst out in laugher "yah! I mean Han"

"Ohhh, now come to think of it he does look like a squirrel"

"I know right! Ok let's go in, we have a reservation for 6" Minho said as he walked in.

"Hi gentlemen, what's your name?" The lady said

"Hi, I'm Lee know"

"You're just on time for your reservation so follow me please" she started walking while Chan and Minho followed "what would you like to start with or do you want me to come back later and ask?" She said as they both took their seats "We'll order later" Minho said as he looked at the menu.

Minho looked up from the menu and notice Chan looking around suspiciously "is there a problem...Christopher?"

"First, stop calling me that and second you were going to bring Han here so are you both dating?" Chan asked but the question caught Minho off guard "were not dating as yet... so how have you been?" Minho said as he tried to change the subject Chan notice but choose to move on from that topic.

"Minho"

"Yes?"

"Why did you drop out of school?"

"I was struggling with the work"

"Well that makes sense, I mean you use to go to school 2 times a week and fail most of your test"

"Haha yeah, I wasn-" Minho was cut off by Chan "Or that's what your parents wants your friends to think" Chan said smirking, Minho looked up and glared at him "oh Minho you thought I wouldn't notice that you were smart, like really smart but you fail your test like you were practicing to do it".

"Practicing to fail my test huh?" Minho put down his menu and rest his chin on his fits "now why would i do that?"

"I still haven't figured it out as yet but I wanted to know what you're hiding"

Minho and Chan stared at each other with evil looks in their eyes

"Would you like to order now?" The lady said which brought them back to reality "um, yes please".

*Time skip*

Minho and Chan finished eating their food and was ready to leave "Minho before we leave I wanted to let you know I would be hitting on Han now" Minho shot a glared at Chan "you said you and Han wasn't dating so I'm going to shoot my shot".

Minho force a smile "do whatever you want but remember he'll be mines tomorrow".

"Ohh tomorrow huh, a little over confident I see but we'll see in the morning" Chan drop Minho at the convenient store where he left his car. Minho got in and drove to Han's apartment.

*Han pov*

"Felix I'm home" Han shouted but suddenly he was attacked by a pillow "What the-"

"So how did the date with Minho go? Plus you have to tell me everything that happened when you got to his house" Felix said jumping up in excitement. Han threw the pillow back at Felix but it went right through him "did you forget I'm a ghost".

"Then how did you pick up the pillow?"

"I don't know, I just did"

"But?"

"Just ask the author"

Author:

Author:

"Ok ok nevermind that, hurry and tell me what happened between you and Minho" Felix shouted "Author?

"Ok ok nevermind that, hurry and tell me what happened between you and Minho" Felix shouted "Author?...boh nothing happened between us, I just got kidnapped"

"SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU!!" Felix eyes turn in to stars as he held his hands in a fits "let me guess you were being taken away and Minho saw you and he save you from the bad guys✊🤩"

"No he kidnapped me" Felix lowered his fist "so... he didn't save you???"

"No he didn't, he met me outside after I just finished karate, he picked me up and put me into his car and told me 'i can't escape' so don't you dare be on his side".

Felix rolled his eyes "ok ok but did you guys get closer?" Felix still thinks that something happened "yeah... a little bit.."

"Really!! How much closer?!"

"We only got close because I found out a big secret about him"

"Ohhhh what is it!?!!"

"I can't te-"
"Felix is dead I'm the only one that can hear him" Han drop his head on the table in front them "sorry I was being stupid" Felix was beyond confused and worried for his forehead "Felix Minho is an assassin".

"SAY WHAT!!"