Crazy plans & Joy

Patricia's POV:

"RUFUS!?!?" Everyone screamed.

"Are you sure?" Fabian asked

"I saw his face, I'm pretty sure." I said

"So, what do we now?" Amber asked

"We go back to the house and get Nina and Eddie." I stated

"We can't just walk right in and take them." Fabian said

"No, but we can watch the house. Mr. Morris will be at class tomorrow. Alfie, you can go to class and make sure he doesn't leave the school. Amber, Fabian and I will check out the house, When it's clear one of us, I vote Amber, stay's outside as a look out. Fabian and I can check out the inside of the house and look for Nina and Eddie." I said

"And what's the plan to protect them?" Alfie asked "when they get back here were not going my be able to watch over them 24/7."

"He has a point." Fabian said.

"Well we can't just leave them there!" Amber said.

"Guy's! We might not be able to watch them 24/7 but we can keep them safe. away from Rufus!" I said loudly, nearly screaming at them. "I don't care about what could go wrong, I don't care about the doubt's of this plan. They are counting on us, our friends are counting on us to save them."

"So tomorrow, Patricia you'll show is were the house is and we'll get Nina and Eddie." Amber said

"Guys, I-" Fabian started to say but got cut off by Victor.

"It's 10 O' clock, you have five minutes, and then I want to hear a pin, drop." He said.

Amber and I walked to our rooms in the upstairs corridor as Alfie made his way to his and Jerome's room.

-- Next Morning --

Amber's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Patricia talking to joy.

"Joy, I don't know what your talking about. Nina went to visit her gran in the hospital and Eddie, Eddie is um, watching over his grandmother who hurt her hip?" She said. stating the last part more like a question.

"Don't play stupid with me Patricia, I heard you and Fabian and Amber and Alfie all talking last night. If Rufus is really back and he took Nina and Eddie, I want to help!" She said

"Patricia why don't we let her help." I said standing up. "I mean this isn't exactly a full proof plan and we need all the help we can get."

"See, thank you Amber. I can help! I could create a distraction or something." Joy begged.

"We have to ask the others first." She said. Joy smiled.

"Okay, so let's go ask." she said and walked out of the room. I just shrugged and we followed her.

Joy's POV:

Okay I'm not gunna lie, I knew sibuna was back. What gave it away is that both Nina and Eddie went missing. And the 'gang' had come up with some ridiculous excuse for them. I saw Patricia run into Fabian's room last night so I listened. I still can't believe my best friends didn't tell me that Sibuna was back. More importantly why didn't they tell me Rufus was still out there! I walked into the kitchen were Fabian and Alfie were sitting.

"I want to help you get Nina and Eddie back from Rufus." I stated bluntly.

Fabian nearly chocked on his food and Alfie dropped the muffin he was eating onto his plate.

"What?" Fabian said

"I know Sibuna is back on, I know Rufus took Nina and Fabian and I know your planing on getting them back today. I want to help." I stated simply

"Um, I- I don't know joy." Fabian said

"I think it's a great idea!" Alfie piped in

"Thanks Alfie, please Fabian, you need all the help you can get with this plan." I said

"She's not wrong." Alfie shrugged.

"Alright, alright. You can help us." Fabian gave in.

"Yay!" I cheered.

Patricia, Amber and I sat down and started eating our breakfast. Amber packed a bunch of food in her bag and we all looked at her.

"What? They could be starving you don't know, what's been going on in that house." She said. And closed her bag.

Jerome and Mara walked into the kitchen and sat down next to each other. I think there's something going on between the two of them. They've been hanging out a lot. Which leaves me hanging as a third wheel.

We all exchanged looks and got up. Once we got outside we made our little circle and Fabian went over the plan.

"Sibuna" we all said covering our left eyes with our hand.

Alfie went to school to keep an eye on Mr. Morris well Patricia led us to the house in the woods.

Little did we know this crazy plan would go horribly wrong.

Authors Note:

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know it's a little short but I really wanted to update today since I haven't in awhile. So what do you thinks gunna happen? What did you think about Joy joining the group for this one? I'll try and update soon!

- Bridget 😘