Searching

Fabian's POV:

After dinner everyone in Sibuna came to my room and we discussed a plan for in Nina was at the wear house an how to get her out. We walked through the woods towards were Patricia was being held the year before. "Ok let's split up and surrounded the wear house. Alfie try and look for a window or something to see if she's in there." I said as we approached the wear house. "Sibuna" we said in unison before we split up amber and Alfie went one way and Patricia went another. I was on my own.

Nina's POV:

I wish Fabian was here I missed him so much. hopefully her found my little clue in that clearing. When the kidnapper left to go get dinner I found I light switch and flipped it one. It took me a few minutes to realize were I was. I recognized it from the previous year when Rufus took Patricia here. it was a small wear house in the woods. Hopefully. Sibuna would look for her here. I was pretty shore Rufus was the kidnapper I never got to see his face it was too dark. All the sudden the door to the wear house swans open and the kidnapper pushed someone onto the floor. I couldn't believe it, it was Fabian.

Fabians POV:

( Before he was Taken)

I was sneaking around the wear house when I herd a car pull up I walked over to the side of the wear house and looked around the corner. there was a tall mad getting out of car. he looked over in my direction and saw me. Oh crap I thought he saw me. I tried to back away thinking maybe he didn't see me, But I was wrong he grabbed me by the arm and threw me into the wear house and shut the door.

Amber's POV:

"We're is Fabian?" " Maybe we went back to the house" Alfie replayed " with out us" " I don't know maybe he told Patricia were he was going" "yea lets get Patricia and go back to the house besides it's nearly lights out." We found Patricia just around the corner hiding behind a tree watching the front of the building. We all headed back to the house getting there right before 10 o' clock.

Nina's POV:

"Fabian are you ok!" I exclaimed running over to him. "Nina! Your ok!"

" Yea I'm fine. Starving but fine. are you ok." " Yeah I'm fine." I hugged him so tight I almost didn't want to let go but I had to. I helped him up and we walked over to the giant chair I've been siting in for like the last 8 hours. We both sat down and started talking. Fabian asked me questions on why I was taken. I told him all I new was that he needed me for some ceremony. I asked him what the man looked like. Most of the things he told me I already figured out he was a tall man with dark hair. He also told me that it wasn't Rufus, which defiantly surprised me. Thought started running through my mine. If to wasn't Rufus, then who was it!