35.

"Thats not mine.." I protested.

"Don't lie to us Chelsie, we already asked Kiana and Lucy if its theirs and its definitely not.." James sighed.

I sank to the floor and cried. 

"I can't do this again, I barely see the daighter I already have because she's better off with her dad. How am I going to have another baby?" I cried.

"We'll all help you." James said.

"No what will help me is if you don't tell Jai and I get rid of it.." I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Who is that helping?" Luke shouted. 

"Everyone, its helping everyone. You've never had a kid you wouldn't know." I whispered.

"We'll do it.." James sighed.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. 

"What?!" Luke said getting angrier now, "No we won't thats my nephew or niece we're talking about." 

"And it isn't your decision Luke.." James replied.

Luke huffed angrily and walked out the room.

"Do..you..do you think he'll tell?" I asked.

"Leave that to me.." James smiled. 

"Thankyou," I replied hugging him. I then left the room and went downstairs.

"Get your coat," Jai said as I got down there.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're going out," He replied, he seemed a bit angry and agitated so I didn't argue. Oh god. What if Luke told him? He was going to react badly. We left the house and got in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked wearily.

"Its a surprise.." He smiled, he seemed a lot more calm now. It was worrying.

"You know I hate surprises," I whined.

"You'll love this one," He said placing one hand on my thigh sending shocks through my body. 

We arrived at the pet sanctuary and Jai took me inside, we used to visit here often to look at all the cute pets. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Wait and see," Jai smirked. 

We went into this room and Jai just stood there, Jai blindfolded me and we stood for what seemed forever I heard the door open. 

"Jai, whats going on?" I said.

"Shush, you'll scare him." He replied.

He finally pulled my blindfold off and infront of me was a small little pomsky puppy. I instantly dropped to the floor and cuddled with him. I looked up and saw a huge smile on his face.

"Say hi to the new addition to the family." He smiled even more.

"Really?!" I asked, he nodded.

I jumped and hugged him our new puppy jumping round by our feet.

***

We arrived back home I sat in the back with our new puppy.

"Hey, what are we going to call him?" I asked.

"Thats completely up to you." Jai said.

"Teddy," I smiled, stroking the small ball of fluff led next to me. 

I picked him up and carried him into the house. 

"Omg who's this little cutie?" Beau asked.

"Teddy," Jai said. "He's come to stay," 

"He's so frickin cute," Beau said.

I put Teddy down and allowed him to explore the house, he went straight for Hamlet. I was expecting a fight  but now they just sniffed eachother and went off onto the balcony.

"What?" I said confused.

"They already met, like 5 times. I've been planning this for months. Before we even went to England." He smiled.

"You are perfect," I smiled pulling him into a hug. Luke was coming down the stairs with James and Skip. Lukes eyes glaring at me. "Whilst you're all here I have some kinda good news." 

"What?" Beau asked.

"Wait there," I said running past the boys on the stairs. I grabbed the thing off my bed and went back downstairs. I showed Jai.

"No way," He said, "No fucking way!" He shouted louder. 

"What is it?" Daniel asked.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He shouted picking me up and spinning me round. 

Lukes face looked really confused. 

Everyone shouted and cheered. Luke just walked off upstairs. Kiana and Lucy joined us to find out what all the comotion was about. 

"I'm feeling a celebratory party," Beau said. We al agreed. "Tonight, tweet it out on your personals and invite everybody." He screeched getting all excited. 

"I'm feeling tired, I'm gonna go have a nap," I whispered to Jai. He smiled and nodded before pecking my lips. I kissed him back and made my way upstairs. 

I got in bed when someone knocked on the door. 

"Come in," I shouted.

"Wtf was that?" Luke said when he got in the room. 

"What are you on about," I said confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot?" He said.

"Forgot what?" I asked.

"The night we spent together when we were in England." He said.

"And?.." 

"What if its mine?" Luke whispered.