Chapter 2

"Go for it." A feisty yet familiar voice called out from the house.

"Until next time gerry." Niall said while looking at louis with annoyed expression.

"Long time since we saw each other." Said liam looking at the siblings.

"Lets all get in the office." Zayn said looking suspicious at the trio.

While the boys were on their way to the office zayn and liam were trailing from behind.

"So what do you want?" Zayn said looking at liam with a strange look on his face.

"We here for a deal, one that you won't refuse" Liam said looking quite amazed of his idea.

"And what that would be?" Zayn ask while getting sick and tired of all the mystery.

"We will get to it in your office." Answer liam.
_________________________________________

They open the door the malikson's office and all five sit down next to the table, louis sits down infront of harry and looks him up and down.

Harry noticed the looks he was getting from louis, "what the fuck are you looking at malikson."
Louis frowned at harry "nothing that i like." zayn laughed and harry pointed a middle finger at louis.

"Lets talk about why you came here." Zayn said suddenly getting interested in what he is about to hear.

"We came to talk about 'The Tigers'." Said harry while still looking at louis.

The tigers were a group of the best assassins in the business, may even be as good as the five sitting in the room.
They are easy to recognize because they have on their face a heart with dagger tattoo.
Everyone in the business knew that the tigers were after the maliksin and the styles long time.

"What about them i thought I got rid of them?" Ask zayn getting real mad with the fact they brought tigers into the conversation.

"Not anymore, rumors on the street that they are back but stronger and larges and have a target." Liam said getting Serious with the matter.

"And who would it be?" Ask louis not trying to hude his curious showing on his face.

"You." Niall said with a smirk on his face.

"Ok and we will put them down like the others." Zayn said with a powerful voice.

"Thats the deal you cant, at least without our help." Harry said smirking at the confused faced on the siblings.

"Ok so lets say we will agree on whatever this is, what is it to you?" Ask louis getting curious again.

"If they will put you down others will think its will be ok for them to try and come to us too, but with our help we will bring them down and all the others who try to come at us and we will only will be the powerful, dangerous, fearless and ruthless in the universe, together we can take down anyone who would treat anyones of our beloved." Said harry looking Straight to their eyes.

Now the malikson sibilings know that they will need their help.