chapter 8

"Louis." Harry whisper.

"Louis fu-." Harry moan but was cut off by louis slamming his lips onto his. The kiss had taken harry by surprise.

Harry open his mouth to object but louis shoved his tongue in before he even got the opportunity to speak.

Harry tried to stifle the moan that was rising in his throat.

Louis had gotten harry in a firm grip so all harry could do was battle louis's tongue for dominance.

Harry's pants began to feel tighter and tighter as the kiss went on. He wasn't the only one either.
Harry could feel louis inadvertently pressing his hard on against harry's thigh.

Harry slipped one of his hands from louis grip and began to pump louis's cock. Louis stopped kissing harry and let out a deep groan. The sound of louis's voice only tightening harry's pants even more.

Louis began to bite and suck on harry's neck and teased one of harry's nipples with his hand.

Louis gently pinched and rolled harry's nipple in between his fingers causing shocks of ecstasy to go straight to his dick. Harry become a panting mess under louis's skilful touches.

Louis pulled down his pants and ramoved harry's hand from his cock, instead he began pumping them together, his head rolled back in pleasure.

Harry couldn't hold it back anymore, he began to moan. It was embarrassing but he couldn't hold the moans down any longer.

"Faster. Do it faster." Harry said

Louis smirked at the request but did as he was asked. He began to pump faster. Louis leaned back in for a kiss and claimed harry's mouth with his own.

Harry grasped louis's shoulders, pulling him closer. His body tensing and his legs trembling as he came all over louis's bare chest. Louis came soon after and then they were left there in silence.

Harry suddenly realised the predicament he was in. He was wrapped up in louis's arms, with his dick out.

"Hurry up and find a way to get us out of here, jackass." Spat harry, shoving louis away from him and going toward the bed.

_________________________________________

Hi guys tell me what you think at this chapter?
Is it good it's my fisrt time writing smut.

Anyways guys how are you doing?

Pls vote it would mean a lot to me💓