chapter 15

Harry fell to his knees and looked at louis hard cock, louis lifted harry's chin.
"I'm not gonna go easy on you at all." He said with a serious look on his face.
"I don't want you to." Harry opend louis belt and zipped his jeans down. He took off his underwear and he saw louis cock and remembered how big he was. Harry swallowed his spit. "Scared babe? You can't go back now."

Louis took his dick and looked down at harry with his hands in harry's hair, "Suck curly." He growled. Harry take half of him in his mouth, tightening his mouth and using his tongue against louis. Louis thrusts into harry mouth, making harry gag.

Harry choked a little but didn't pull back, swallowing around louis and moaning when louis slid his fingers into his hair. Harry title his head back, nor relizing what he was doing until they were already staring into one another's eyes.

Louis couldn't look away now, not when harry looked so good with his lips all red and swollen around him, his eyes blown with arousal.

Louis also couldn't stop pushing himself into harry's mouth. He would often heard harry gag on him, but it's keep turning him on.

Harry looked away while his mouth was still on louis, focusing on pleasing him and not wanting him to suffer.

Louis grab harry hair and pull his face us to face him, "You will look at me while you suck me off or even when i fuck you until you beg for more." Louis tell him while waiting for harry answer.

Harry look at louis with an odd look on his face, harry couldn't understand why louis was so desperate that harry look at him while he was sucking him off, he couldn't possibly be getting so turn on while looking at harry suck him off, right?

"Damn if i knew any better i would say that you are getting off for the fact that i'm sucking your dick but for only looking at me, like i knew you are obsess with me but i didn't knew that it was that bad." Harry tease louis knowing dam well he was lying all the time he was saying it, but the look on louis face was tells him he was right.

Hi guys sorry for the short chapter.

Those of you who vote on every chapter, i see you and thank you so much❤.

Guys the more votes and comments the sooner i update <3.

You don't have to if you don't want to.(but it will make my day.)