Chapter 3

Now the malikson sibilings know that they will need their help.

"Ok so when do we start." Niall ask.

"Not so fast we didn't agree yet." Said louis Starting to think about that they will gonna need to set rules to get through this alive with both of the familys.

"Yet." Said harry with smirk on his face.

"We will agree on one condition." Said zayn looking at the trio.

"And what that would be?" Ask liam.

"We are going to set some rules." Zayn and louis said at the same time.

"Ok and that it?" Niall ask them innocently.

"Oh yeah thats it." Said louis smirking knowing its just the start.

"And why i don't belive it?" Ask harry getting suspicious.

"That your problem." Said louis getting annoyed with the fact that harry could read him.

"But here's the deal you will follow us, you will obey everything we say, you're not going to ask us any questions about how we deal with things." Zayn said whule looking at the trio facial expression.

"You got to be kidding me,if you really think we will obey you then how fucking stupid you can be." Harry said getting up from his chair and walking forward zayn.

"Harry!" Yell liam while walking forward harry to try to get him back to his seat.

"Wow there big guy you don't want to piss me off get the fuck out of my brother face." Said louis to harry.

"Or what?" Ask harry now getting in louis face.

"Harry sit down now!!" Yell niall getting tired of this conversation.

As harry getting back to his seat louis check out with zayn if he is ok while giving harry an angry face.

"So after all this lovely conversation do we have a deal?" Ask zayn looking at niall and liam now knowing that they are going to agree.

"Harry come on." Said liam looking serious.

"We have a deal." Harry said finally managed to get it out of his mouth.

"Good now go on with how we start the plan." Order louis.

"We have a hint that one of the guys that work with the tigers going to be in a party tomorrow, And guess who got invited." Niall said.

"Ok so where the party happend?" Ask louis getting excited with the fact he is going to get a good fuck at the party.

"At the city Nights club." Said liam.

"Ok so be ready tomorrow we will come to pick you up." Said harry while getting up forward the door.

"No, you will move in here at least until we will bring the tigers down we don't want anyone to suspect that something happening." Zayn said to the trio.

"Wtf no dude we don't want them here with us what are you doing." Louis said getting angry at the fact zayn set it up without notifying him.

"Louis they will stay here until we don't need them anymore we don't need to take a chance." Zayn warn louis.

"Ok We'll be back here in the evening." Liam said while getting an nasty frown.

_________________________________________

You guys not ready for the next chapter!!

Btw where are you guys from and what your age?

Love all of you💓