chapter 19

And if he would know that the person that heard him would do such a thing he would consider if he would interrupt the conversation again.

_________________________________________

The night was on before harry could even think about what day has come.

Today was the day, the day that she died.

The person he loved as much as his brothers if not more.

His mother.

Liam and Niall were no longer hurt by her death, maybe it was because that they were always together and had each other, but harry only has his mother.

Her death was tragic, the more tragic thing is that harry witness her killing herself.

He wants to stop remembering her last words before she drops to the floor dead in front of him, but he can't.

"'People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.'"

That sentence was all he can think about, and that was making him awake and crying on the floor of his bedroom.

His sobs were could be heard from afar and the last person he wants with him right now was outside knocking on his door.

"Are you crying curly?" Louis yelled through the door in a mocking voice.

"Shut up and please just go away." Harry was trying to yell at Louis but he couldn't because he was starting crying more as he starts talking.

"Oh ok, I hope you are not naked, not that I mind but I'm coming in." Louis yelled at harry as he was coming inside.

Harry starts panicking he couldn't breathe right, there was an apart of him that was telling him to let Louis come inside, that he needs that support, but the other part of him was telling him that it would be a mistake letting him in and that he would only laugh at him.

Before harry actually could do something Louis was already inside and surprisingly there was a concerned look on his face.

"Suddenly you are not laughing." Harry yelled at him through the tears that were running down his face as he got from the floor to stand in front of Louis.

"No, I would never do that, harry what happened to you." Louis said as he got closer to harry's face and start stroking his cheek ignoring the tears that were getting on his hand.

Harry couldn't stop crying and was only a few seconds from falling again on the floor.

Louis was focusing on harry's face and was concerned when harry start falling into Louis's hands crying hard.