chapter 12

I said down. Get down on your fucking knees right now." Zayn leaned in closer, towering over liam as his breath was fanning against liam face.

Liam was frightened of the idea, but at the same time excited.

"You will obey me." Zayn spat.

Liam licked his lips nervously, his breath was fanning on zayn face and the tension between them was unreal.

Zayn looked deeply into liam eyes and rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek trying to control himself.

They were practically breathing the same air, their lips brushing against each other, the next few seconds was unreal, zayn smashed his lips against liam in a one fluid motion and liam welcomed him by kissing him back.

Liam hand was brushing against zayn area, he fell down to his knees, still keeping his eyes locked with his, liam felt zayn throbbing length underneath the fabric, just waiting to be taken.

When liam peered up at him, he gave him a seductive smile.

Liam heard his heavy breathing as he pulled down his sweatpants down to his knees.

Zayn quickly grabbed a hand full of hair and moan "fuck liam.... do it."

Liam looked up at him again with a smirk on his face, raising one of his eyebrows and open his mouth, he watched zayn bite his lowerlips as he was preparing himself for liam.

"Open your mouth." Zayn demanded and liam kept looking at him with a smirk on his face.

"Open your fucking mouth and suck my fucking dick right now before i make you." He grabbed liam by his neck and pulled him upwards.

"No." Liam hissed, giving him a evil smile, he stood up and moved away from him.

"You're not the only leader here, keep that in your mind." Liam said while walking towards his roon, he looked back at zayn narrowing his eyes at him. Zayn was fucking furious and liam felt so good about it.

_________________________________________

Now was midnight and all the boys were asleep except louis, who was still thinking about what the curly boy said.

Louis couldn't care less about what harry think about him, right?

Louis knew that he don't care what harry think about him, but at the same time he want harry to want him to stay alive and that he don't say to the enemy that he can kill louis, specially if he came to help him out and don't get himself killed.

Louis had enough thinking about harry and decide to confront him.

As louis open harry room he see him sleeping comfortably, louis could wish he would be able to sleep like this but with all the things he's done he could only dream about it.

"Lou..." Harry moan in his sleep not knowing louis was right next to him.