chapter 4

"Ok we'll be back here in the evening." Liam said while getting nasty frown.

_________________________________________

While the trio were getting ready for moving in with the malikson the malikson were talking about what's going to happend.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" Louis ask zayn not wanting strangers in his house.

"Yeah we need to keep an eye on them." Said zayn while giving orders to the maids to get the rooms ready.

"Ok if you sure." Louis said finally agreeing with the idea.

_________________________________________

"Welcome to your new home in the meanwhile." Zayn said.

"Yeah sure, where's our rooms?" Ask harry.

"Follow me." Order zayn.

While zayn show them their rooms louis notice that harry room is infront of his.

"Zayn can i talk to you a second." Louis said getting angry.

"Sure." Zayn said while letting the boys go to their rooms.

"Why the fuck harry room is infront of mine." Whisper louis.

"You need to keep an eye on him i don't trust him." Said zayn.

"Is it necessary?" Ask louis getting annoyed.

"Yes it is now stop complaining." Said zayn while going to his room.

_________________________________________

It's midnight and louis want to get to the shower but the only problem is that harry in in there and taking his time.

"Harry get the fuck out of my shower." Yell louis at harry through the door.

"I'm taking a shower shut up." Yell harry back at louis.

"Harry i swear to god that if you don't get out of the shower right now i'm getting in there and drowning you." Yell louis while getting ready to blow the door open.

Just as he about to open the door harry get ahead of him and open the door only wearing a towel around his hips.

Louis couldn't look anywhere but at harry's body.

He was impress with the body standing infront of him.

"Are you done checking me out." Said harry while smirking at louis.

"Shut up and move." Said louis getting embarrassed that harry catch him.

_________________________________________

The boys get up afternoon getting ready to go to the party.

While working through their plan on how thing going to go at the party.

"So zayn, liam and niall kidnap the guy while me and louis doing what?" Ask harry confused.

"You and louis will stay at the party and keep an eye that everything going fine there." Said niall to louis and harry.

"So keep an eye and party that would be easy." Louis said while grinning.

"Yeah easy because you don't need to kidnap a assassin that was train by most of the powerful people at the word." Said liam rolling his eyes at louis.

_________________________________________

The boys on their way to the party and returning on their plan.

"We here." The driver say.

The boys getting out of the car and walking inside the club.

"Ok liam and me going to the bar, niall you will go to the V.I.P area keep an eye on everyone, harry and louis you will go to the dancing floor." Order zayn.

"So it's just you and me curly." Said louis while going to the dancing floor.

"Shut up." Harry said getting annoyed at louis.

While liam and zayn were talking and looking around, niall keeping eyes on the poeple and harry and louis dancing, the assassin were going to the bathroom.

"Guys the target heading torward the bathroom zayn, liam and niall he is all yours." Harry said.

Zayn, liam and niall were heading torward the target, now getting into the bathroom.

"Hello there." Said niall while zayn and liam were circle the target.

"What." The target said, now looking around at the boys while getting his gun out.

"Oh i wouldn't be doing that." Zayn said pointing his gun at the target head while liam taking the target gun from his hands.

_________________________________________

"The mission is done, harry and louis you're going to stay here and keep an eye that everything ok, we are heading forward the house see you there have fun." Zayn said through the phone.

"So i guess now the time to get fucked up." Louis said while taking down a shot.

More drinks and more dancing and now louis was dancing with a guy he don't know and so us harry.

Louis and harry keep glancing at each other while dancing with a guy at their hands.

Now louis has enough and start kissing the guy and harry doing the same thing.

But the only problem here that they looking at each other while kissing the guys with them.