chapter 9

"Hurry up and find a way to get us out of here, jackass." Spat harry, shoving louis away from him and going toward the bed.

After an hour the boys eventually left the room with liam open them the door.
Now everything was worst, worst between zayn and liam, and even worst between harry and louis.

Now all the boys goes to bed to sleep knowing at the morning they were about to face their problems.
_________________________________________

All the boys were now awake and sitting at the table eating breakfast.
Louis and zayn sitting next to each other, harry and liam the same and niall sit at the head of the table.

"So as you all know, today we're going to bring dowm 1 of the most powerful people at the tigers." Zayn reminded them of today's mission.

"There are going to be a few of the tigers in there but our main target is alexander oblonsky." Liam said while putting down on the table a picture of their first of many targets.

Harry and louis were staring at the picture with wide eyes knowing that this person is the same one that caught them in the bathroom at the club.

"Go get ready we're going out in ten minutes." Zayn said while getting up and going toward his room, liam and niall doing the same.

"Fucking christ we're fucked up." Harry said while banging his head on the table.

"No we're not all we have to do is kill him before he talk." Louis said while getting up and going toward his room, and harry going after him.

"It's not that simple." Yell harry at him while louis got into his room and harry follow him inside.

Harry only made it a few steps before he was roughly grabbed by the wrist and was thrown on the bed.

Louis put his arms beside harry's head before harry could react louis was pinning harry's wrists down on the bed hard, and straddling him.

"You just don't know when to shut up do you?" Louis whispered in harry ear. Louis pulled harry's hair so his neck was revealed, and started kissing and sucking it roughly.

As much as harry hated him, his body was starved. Louis touch was addictive. Each kiss felt like fire burning against harry skin.

Harry tried to resist his grasp, but eventually his body gave in. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, moaning as his kisses went lower down on his body.

Louis hand moved to harry ass and gave it a tight squeeze, most likely leaving bruises. He lifted one hand, and smacked harry ass hard as he smirked while harry moaned out.

Louis dipped his head so their lips were brushing. Just as he was about to close the distance of their lips.....

A loud knock came from the other side of the door.

_________________________________________

For the past few hours louis mind has been in a spiral, consumed by a brown haired man named harry. His lips, his touch, his body.... was addictive. He couldn't get enough.

Louis tried to avoid him but it was kinda hard because of the fact that they were on a mission together. He reach for his ear and turn on the mic.

"Ok so remember the plan, harry you are the one closer to the target in case we need to bring him down from closer distance, louis you are on the roof keeping an eye on harry and on where the target heading, niall you are on the cameras and liam and me with our mans killing down the other tigers that are near." Zayn whisper while giving the boys their sign.

Now every thing were going according to plan, liam and zayn were brining down every tiger they see, niall turning down the cameras, louis were keeping an eyes on harry and harry going toward the place the target just headed in.

Until everyone heard something in the mic or rather someone.