chapter 1

Malikson is the most dangerous siblings that you would ever know, maybe it's because they're the leaders of the most fearless and powerful gang in America, or perhaps it's because of their looks that can cause you to wish you were dead.

Siblings that everybody are scared of and nobody would even try to Break the rules that they set, and well if someone did try he is now dead.

Styles is their biggest enemy, they're heartless and ruthless who happens to be the leaders of the most fearless and notorious Italian gang.

But now that they're back to America they're not afraid to stand up and breaks the rules.

_________________________________________

"Are you ready?" Ask zayn while placing his gun on him.

"Oi who do you think you talking to I'm always ready." louis mumble because of the cigarette between his lips.

"Finish they're here." zayn said while louis Tossing the cigarette to the floor.

"This is gonna be fun." louis said with sarcasm dripping of his words.

_________________________________________

"Get ready boys we gonna show them we come to control and not to be controlled by." Harry said while getting out of his black mercedes car.

"Are we sure that we want to do that?" Niall said while Straightening his suit.

"We need them but they also need us." Said liam with a smirk while tracing his fingers with his knife.

"Lets go." harry said getting close to the door Full of guards.

"And you are?" Said one of the guard while giving the boys a nasty looks.

"Awwh come on gerry don't you remember us?" Niall said in hopes the guard give in.

"My name is not gerry and you sould get the fuck out of here before something happen to you."

"Open this fucking door before i blow your head off." Said harry while pointing a gun at the guard head, getting real mad with this all deal.

"Go for it." A feisty yet familiar voice called out from the house.