chapter 18

As the boys were going back to the room to inform the other three about what they are going to do in a few weeks, Louis and Harry were getting yelled by Niall about the argument that was happening a second ago.

_________________________________________

Now was morning and another day has passed, and the more dangerous it was for both families to keep themself from the mess.
But the good thing is that miller was now staying at the malikson house right?

"Hey man, so when are we going to catch up and drink like old-time." Louis said now sitting at the dining table across miller.

"Ah yeah I was just starting to think about when you would already start talking about drinks." Joke miller and looking at the small man smiling in front of him.

"Good morning." A deep voice could be heard from a few steps next to them who turn up to be Liam.

The two boys quickly say good morning back and now the three of them were making a conversation.

During the conversation, Louis took notice that miller and Liam get along pretty ok and they were not that bad like zayn said.

"When did you two were getting along." Harry said getting angry at the fact that Liam and miller were being nice to each other and seeing Louis just sitting there and enjoy it was the most thing that annoyed him.

"Why, are you jealous curly?" Louis tease harry knowing it would freak him out as much as it would freak him out seeing harry being so friendly with someone he dislikes.

"Maybe." Harry mumble knowing no one was hearing him, but he thought wrong.

And if he would know that the person that heard him would do such a thing he would consider if he would interrupt the conversation again.