chapter 16

"Damn if i knew any better i would say that you are getting off for the fact that i'm sucking your dick but for only looking at me, like i knew you are obsess with me but i didn't knew that it was that bad." Harry tease louis knowing dam well he wal lying all the time he was saying it, but the look on louis face was tells him he was right.

_________________________________________

After what l
Harry discover last night he was trying to keep distance from louis.

All of the boys were in a meeting and were discussing about their next step, now that tgey killed oblonsky there are alot of people after them.

"Ok so you know how we talk about one of our man?" Zayn ask the boys, and they were all nodding, "So he will be here any second now, but he is not just my best man but he is like a family to me, and even for louis, so you better treat him with respect." Zayn said giving the boys styles a quick look.

"Yeah don't worry we will be ok with your man as long as he treat us with the same respect." Harry said while trying very hard to avoid the looks he keep geting from louis.

Exactly when he said that there was a knock on the door. "He is here you better be nice." Niall growl at harry in a wisper voice, while louis was opening the door.

"Hi, mate." Louis said while clapping on his back. "Hi, lou." The man return the favor. Harry was furies because only he can call him lou. The man then turn around when he felt someone staring at him.

"Hi, we didn't met i'm Miller, Miller Davis." Miller said while offered his hand toward harry.
Harry keep staring at him, sending him a look that would scared someone so easly, but not miller.

"Harry remember what i said, be nice." Niall said to harry and giving him a small push toward miller.

"Harry." Harry said to miller but still hasn't shook his hand yet. Louis saw all of that at the corner of the room, and decide to use that to help him.

Since he "expressed his love" to harry yesterday, harry has been avoiding him. But now when miller is here louis could sense something that changed in harry behavior, maybe he was angry? no there is more to that louis thought, maybe harry was jealous.

Louis didn't know what harry problem was with miller, but decide to use that against him.

"So as mill here just said, his name his miller." Louis said while getting closer to miller, too close for harry's taste.

"Mill? Lou?, if i didn't knew any better i would say you two are fucking." Harry said in a tough voice but louis could hear the jealousy in his voice.

"Why are you jealous curly?" Louis said while smirking. "You wish." Harry replay.

"I think you two are the one who fucking here." Miller say while poiting at harry and louis.

"No!" Both of the boys yelled at the same time, too fast.

The room was now quiet, all the 4 other men in the room were now looking at the 2 young men in confusion.

"Damn ok we get it there is no need for yelling." Miller said, breaking the ice.

"Ok.... so now that everyone here got to know miller we can go back to the topic." Liam said to the other men while looking at miller knowing he has information.

_________________________________________

Hi guys so there is a new character who is very important.

Miller Davis:

Took the pic from pinterest

Love you and know you guys are amazing <3

Pls vote